PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 07:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

photopsia is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Backup?

not asking this to be rude- i'm confused. if i sync the TP with my PC (contacts, etc.) is there an advantage to also using one of these backup programs?
Old 01-05-2009, 08:01 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Arrow Re: Sprint Backup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
Wazzzzup Javier, I do have Sktool and love it for the many features,but never used the back up how is your experience with Restore?
Great my friend, i purchased SKTOOLS while ago when i use to have my treo700wx, i lost that phone many times, iam glad i had a full system restore file created with SKTOOLS Backup, soonest i get my new treo700wx i restore the system and it was like i've never lost my phone, now with my treo800wx i've done the samething, never had a problem, also i love the autoclean feature, registry explorer and FreeUp RAM that comes with this usefull application.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:04 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Yeah man, Sktool is da bombdiggity, just never used the back up
Old 01-05-2009, 08:05 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Photo: You are fine an dasking a ligit question, other back ups wil back the system data as in operating system and all the changes/tweaks you make to it. In addition you get an executable back up in your SD card, if you ar ever out and about and have to do a hard reset you dont have to worry about being near a pc, you can launch the back up from your card and all will be good man, definitely a must.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:15 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
Photo: You are fine an dasking a ligit question, other back ups wil back the system data as in operating system and all the changes/tweaks you make to it. In addition you get an executable back up in your SD card, if you ar ever out and about and have to do a hard reset you dont have to worry about being near a pc, you can launch the back up from your card and all will be good man, definitely a must.
Definitely agree with hbenz, i have my full system restore file store in my SDcard and also in my online storage just in case i loose my SDcard, when i lost my phone before, i first actived the phone and then downloaded my Full system restore file and my phone was exactly the same as my old one, best thing it only took like 3 or 4 minutes to restore...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TREO800WX

Neon_Armor is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVIERBOND69 View Post
Definitely agree with hbenz, i have my full system restore file store in my SDcard and also in my online storage just in case i loose my SDcard, when i lost my phone before, i first actived the phone and then downloaded my Full system restore file and my phone was exactly the same as my old one, best thing it only took like 3 or 4 minutes to restore...
Great i think iam gonna purchase SKTOOLS, seems like what i need, i have Sprite though but havent use it yet, i go for SKTOOLS

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro