PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 03:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: pcc 6800 mogul
Carrier: sprint

Jokeurmnd is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Jokeurmnd
syncing jacks up my clock

So basicly when I sync up my phone to the computer my clock goes back two hours (made me late to work the first time). Don't know why but if anyone can help me with that let me know, thanks.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:40 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: syncing jacks up my clock

is your computer set to the wrong timezone?
Old 01-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff

Is your computer clock wrong? I once had that problem syncing my Apache to one of my shop computers and my shop computer had the wrong time on it...

[
Old 01-02-2009, 10:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: pcc 6800 mogul
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Jokeurmnd is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Jokeurmnd

I thought that after the first time it happend then I went and double checked the computer and it was fine. Second time I plugged in the phone I saw the time just roll back two hours.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

how about the timezone on your phone?
Old 01-02-2009, 10:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

or the regional settings in the partnership is wrong..delete the partnership, make a new one, see if that works out for you.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Another possible solution would be to try the daylight savings patch for windows mobile and outlook. I've seen some devices behave similarly, and on a couple of occasions, this has been the culprit. Try this and all of the above suggestions and keep us updated. Good luck.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch-HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

patrickgies is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to patrickgies Send a message via MSN to patrickgies Send a message via Yahoo to patrickgies

i am almost positive that the above replies are correct...it was the timezone when i had the issue. i had to change it to the correct one and replugged it in after changing my cell phone clock back and it stayed. just what i had in the past.

would like to hear what the solution was though
Old 01-02-2009, 11:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yea, good call Trip, i honestly forgot about that. But Jokermund, it seems this issue has struck the interest of a lot of fellow ppcgeekers. Please enlighten us of the solution and what you think the cause was, I'm sure we all would benefit from this. TIA
Old 01-02-2009, 11:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Yeah...I figure it's either that or the regional settings like you mentioned.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro