PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 12:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro soon to be TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Zero_Shadow is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Streaming NFL Playoff Game Question

Hello All,

Im trying to see if this is even possible but I want to stream the Falcons playoff game to my Touch Pro but Im trying to figure out how I can do that. Any gudiance would be appericated. The game is suppose to be on NBC.

The reason for this is because I will be away from home and my only way to watch it would be on my Pro if it is even possible that is.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:55 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Streaming NFL Playoff Game Question

Slingbox.

late,
Coz
Old 12-31-2008, 12:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero_Shadow View Post
Hello All,

Im trying to see if this is even possible but I want to stream the Falcons playoff game to my Touch Pro but Im trying to figure out how I can do that. Any gudiance would be appericated. The game is suppose to be on NBC.

The reason for this is because I will be away from home and my only way to watch it would be on my Pro if it is even possible that is.
If you get the game at home the best solution is Slingbox
Old 12-31-2008, 01:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Yeah I figured that would be the easiest but I dont have a slingbox yet (misses says it isnt a necessity) so is there any other options I could possible look at. Btw thanks for the suggestions so far.
Old 12-31-2008, 01:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus

deadant is a n00b

If you have skyfire loaded go to justin dot tv and click on sports. I'm sure someone will have it streaming on there. Just make sure you have the newest version of skyfire loaded.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero_Shadow View Post
Yeah I figured that would be the easiest but I dont have a slingbox yet (misses says it isnt a necessity) so is there any other options I could possible look at. Btw thanks for the suggestions so far.
Hmm, I'd replace the misses! I've had Slingbox since the first day it came out, and I use it at least 5-6 times a week.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Doesn't Sprint have a free NFL deal for unlimited data plans right now?

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 12-31-2008, 02:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadant View Post
If you have skyfire loaded go to justin dot tv and click on sports. I'm sure someone will have it streaming on there. Just make sure you have the newest version of skyfire loaded.
Hmm I'll give it a try thanks for the tip I guess I'll have to wait until the game comes on to do it tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkincaid View Post
Hmm, I'd replace the misses! I've had Slingbox since the first day it came out, and I use it at least 5-6 times a week.
Well there are some battles I've learned that its not worth fighting I'll get it one day but just not anytime soon.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkincaid View Post
I've had Slingbox since the first day it came out, and I use it at least 5-6 times a week.
Same here, SB Mobile was one of the very fist apps I added to my TouchPro......

~John
Old 12-31-2008, 03:38 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Notning like SlingPlayer Mobile. Who could possibly live without it?
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro