PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 06:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

Tecnica_swift is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How do I get the Date in the upper curtain

What do I have to do to get the date up in the upper curtain?
like how it is shown on this picture

Old 12-27-2008, 06:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: How do I get the Date in the upper curtain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecnica_swift View Post
What do I have to do to get the date up in the upper curtain?
like how it is shown on this picture

what kinda fone do you have?
Old 12-27-2008, 07:00 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Tecnica_swift is a n00b

Touch pro
Old 12-27-2008, 07:02 AM
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

its either a today screen plugin or today screen selection...presuming ur question, i would check here or maybe here
Old 12-27-2008, 07:17 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Tecnica_swift is a n00b

I couldnt find my answer with those two links.
I for some reason still cannot enter the essentials I get an error telling me I need permission someone yesterday emailed an admin from here to look into it but I have not heard anything yet.

Navigating through this site and others to find answer is a quest in itself why isnt there a how to section etc.. faq. guides.
Old 12-27-2008, 07:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

pdoc01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdoc01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdoc01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdoc01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I for some reason still cannot enter the essentials I get an error telling me I need permission someone yesterday emailed an admin from here to look into it but I have not heard anything yet.

Navigating through this site and others to find answer is a quest in itself why isnt there a how to section etc.. faq. guides.
One way to get the screen to look like that is to install the wallpaper on every tab cab. I would give you the link but evidently I'm restricted also. I'll see if I have it saved somewhere, if so, I will try to post the cab.

If you found this useful, hit the "Thanks" button.

Old 12-27-2008, 07:33 AM
VIP Member

Quote:

well, for ur recent question here is ur answer(FAQ), under QLINKS....now if ur having profile issues, unfortunately, until that is fixed, that will grant u full access to the site, which will allow u to view all threads. OR google
Old 12-27-2008, 07:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

pdoc01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdoc01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdoc01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdoc01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdoc01 View Post
One way to get the screen to look like that is to install the wallpaper on every tab cab. I would give you the link but evidently I'm restricted also. I'll see if I have it saved somewhere, if so, I will try to post the cab.
Found it! Here's the Cab. What's up SKEE....
Attached Files
File Type: cab mUn BackGround4AllPages v.02.cab (113.2 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-27-2008, 07:48 AM
VIP Member

what's good pdoc??? but technica, i tried a link and got the same message...so it must be a profile thing()...but pdoc shud get ya str8...good call bro
Old 12-27-2008, 07:57 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

if you guys were trying to get a cab or link from the tp today screen thread, those posts were deleted for cleaning house. if thats what your talking about.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro