PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:13 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TF3D config restore default???

so I want to know, if I ever decide to restore it, will it restore to the original theme by sprint that was stock on the fone or will it restore to some gsm version or sumthing that the program was based off of???? please let me kno if you do??
Old 12-25-2008, 03:17 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: TF3D config restore default???

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
so I want to know, if I ever decide to restore it, will it restore to the original theme by sprint that was stock on the fone or will it restore to some gsm version or sumthing that the program was based off of???? please let me kno if you do??
If you are talking about flashing back to the stock rom.....then yes it will restore it to the original...
Old 12-25-2008, 03:18 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

it will restore to the original one. at least thats what mine did. all these damn PROs seem to be a little different though.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-25-2008, 03:20 PM
Newsie and More
Threadstarter

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
it will restore to the original one. at least thats what mine did. all these damn PROs seem to be a little different though.
Yeah I was affraid, I love the water theme but I might want the original back cuz its kinda laggy
Old 12-25-2008, 03:21 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

yea i feel ya on the one
Old 12-25-2008, 03:46 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Where are you restoring from? If you want to go back to the stock theme, use this cab:

http://www.myunspace.com/?d=8E75934F1
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-25-2008, 11:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT

eaglenest608 is a n00b

Just to confirm, this cab will return the phone to the way it was when first brought out of the box in brand new condition, correct? Then the only thing that would need to be done would be to relock the phone and it would be as if it was never messed with, right?
Old 12-25-2008, 11:33 PM
Newsie and More
Threadstarter

i really don't like tf3d now, its laggy and made it impossible to access my windows folder! just the circle spining
Old 12-26-2008, 12:58 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
i really don't like tf3d now, its laggy and made it impossible to access my windows folder! just the circle spining
Hmm... if TF3D won't load, you probably should try a different ROM. What are you using right now?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro