PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 06:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Pro
Carrier: Sprint

CareTake12 is keeping up the good workCareTake12 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
wmwifirouter help..

I tried to install the old version of wmwifirouter and it's giving me a security error and it wont let me install. I can't seem to figure it out... Any advice on this...
Old 12-22-2008, 06:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Re: wmwifirouter help..

it would help if you post what version of wmwifirouter ur using, also rom details, all that good stuff

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 12-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Sorry, it's the old version which is free i think .91 and i just install jd 3.3 but i don't think the rom got anything to do with it... Thanks for the fast reply!
Old 12-22-2008, 06:33 PM
VIP Member

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

what type of security error are you getting?
Old 12-22-2008, 06:42 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Rom can have everything to do with it, i.e if the settings for ICS are not included, you can t get it to work. I am running it free Wimowifirouter with Sprint stock w/o prob. U getting install error,like certificate or what?
Old 12-22-2008, 06:46 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
Rom can have everything to do with it, i.e if the settings for ICS are not included, you can t get it to work. I am running it free Wimowifirouter with Sprint stock w/o prob. U getting install error,like certificate or what?
exactly. the wmwifiwouter program uses a combination of things to work, including internet sharing, and some cooks dont include that in there roms. ive installed v.91 on 4 different devices(2 diamonds 2 TP's) without issue
Old 12-22-2008, 06:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it is not digitally signed with a trusted certificate. thank you
Old 12-22-2008, 06:53 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it is not digitally signed with a trusted certificate. thank you
hmm. thats odd. do you have net cf 3.5 installed or no? have u tried a soft reset then installing right after it reboots? believe it or not, thats happened to me where a program wouldnt install because i had a program running that conflicted with the install.

also, you said your on a cooked rom...do you see ICS in your programs list? (internet sharing).

PM me if need to.. maybe you snagged a bad copy, but it cannot be redistributed here cause its paid software now
Old 12-22-2008, 07:41 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

If by any chance you have sktool, you can disable that trusted certificate Bush it, I am not sure where the reg edit is but I am positive that is what the error refers to. I do not know why your TP is checking that, u tried instaling to the main memory or SD?
Old 12-22-2008, 08:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

I uninstall sktools and install it still it doesn't work... sigh..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro