PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 06:57 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to OR78
Forum Request!!!

Is it possible to split up all the TP threads between the Fuze, VW TP, and Sprint TP? It would make searching a heck of a lot easier to find threads specific to the carrier phone. Thanks if the request is made.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

AFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good workAFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good work
Re: Forum Request!!!

That wouldn't make things any easier, a lot of things I've done to my phone werent found in the "VZW TP" threads... Thats the point to get new ideas from other users of different carriers.
GPS: lllboredlll GPS Fix V2
My Touch Pro ROM: SSK 1.2 The BEST ROM PERIOD

Old 12-21-2008, 07:04 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!
Threadstarter

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFAngryWarrior View Post
That wouldn't make things any easier, a lot of things I've done to my phone werent found in the "VZW TP" threads... Thats the point to get new ideas from other users of different carriers.

True but if some things work only with the VW TP and not the Sprint TP then it would be specific to the carrier, I.E. Visual Voicemail. I would think it might help to eliminate people installing items that may not work on their phone due to carrier restraints. Just a thought though.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:07 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

That's why there are title tags when making a new thread
Old 12-21-2008, 07:12 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

+1 for title tags!

Old 12-21-2008, 07:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: tp2!
Carrier: the one

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
Is it possible to split up all the TP threads between the Fuze, VW TP, and Sprint TP? It would make searching a heck of a lot easier to find threads specific to the carrier phone. Thanks if the request is made.
that's a horrible idea... on xda they have them split up and it just makes me have to search all of them to see if any universal goodies are out. the only time it benefits is for roms and we already have that split up at the top under upgrades (cdma and gsm).
Old 12-21-2008, 07:36 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

One thing I do like about xda... The stickies only show on the first page. Some forums the stickies are 1/2 the page, it woud make it quicker to find stuff if we could do that here...

Old 12-21-2008, 08:07 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
One thing I do like about xda... The stickies only show on the first page. Some forums the stickies are 1/2 the page, it woud make it quicker to find stuff if we could do that here...
+1 for that...
Old 12-21-2008, 08:33 PM
N00b
Carrier: Usually my right hand

TheLuMan7 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to TheLuMan7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
absolutely, that would be great actually
Old 12-21-2008, 09:01 PM
Almost a VIP

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff

I'm all for the title tags , for example if you your post is regarding the Verizon Touch Pro, you could put something like:

[VERIZON] How to increase memory on my Pro?

or
[SPRINT] Sprint TV update

Last edited by pdx77; 12-21-2008 at 11:51 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro