PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2008, 10:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

jimd144 is keeping up the good workjimd144 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cracked my screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMFRESH View Post
i dropped something on my phone and cracked the lcd screen. do the diamond and touch pro have the same screen and can someone guide me 2 where 2 buy a replacement.
You show class, integrity, and character, by asking not how to cheat Sprint or an insurance company out of money, but how to fix the phone that you admit you broke. Good job... Good witness.
Old 12-13-2008, 10:11 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimd144 View Post
You show class and character by asking not how to cheat Sprint or an insurance company out of money, but how to fix the phone that you admit you broke. Good job... Good witness.
I second that... You want to remedy the situation you caused by fixing it.. That is an admirable trait.. You are a true PPC Geeker!
Old 12-13-2008, 10:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
I second that... You want to remedy the situation you caused by fixing it.. That is an admirable trait.. You are a true PPC Geeker!
lol, he's nothing like me. If that screen is cracked but only slight working, id find the closest friend with a sprint contract, swap out the phone, wait a week or two, claim it broke/lost, get a replacement, wait a week or two, swap back to my original carrier.
Old 12-13-2008, 10:21 PM
Big MVP Diesel

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobmonster View Post
lol, he's nothing like me. If that screen is cracked but only slight working, id find the closest friend with a sprint contract, swap out the phone, wait a week or two, claim it broke/lost, get a replacement, wait a week or two, swap back to my original carrier.
You work for Apple or use an iPhone? lol j/k.. I personally try to solve the issue first, if not ask for help here, and then go in and get it looked at if steps 1 and 2 do not work...
Old 12-13-2008, 10:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
You are right...He is nothing like you. He has character.
Old 12-13-2008, 10:27 PM
Big MVP Diesel

Quote:
You are right...He is nothing like you. He has character.
lol... Jimd doesn't sugar coat
Old 12-13-2008, 10:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
lol... Jimd doesn't sugar coat
Character costs way too much nowadays ...
Old 12-13-2008, 10:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Character costs way too much nowadays ...
Character cannot be purchased.
Old 12-13-2008, 10:40 PM
Big MVP Diesel

Quote:
Character cannot be purchased.
True..
Old 12-14-2008, 01:27 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

<p>Now now gobmonster... Just because you are a character doesn't mean you have character. And I wouldn't discuss about how to cheat a wireless company out of anything here, because it's only cheating if you get caught. And don't contribute any forbidden fruit after this post either as we wanna encourage anything other than foul play here.</p>

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 12-14-2008 at 01:29 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro