PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 02:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Finally- A Working Flipping White Clock "THAT FLIPS UP" to see more appointmants

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesmith2 View Post
I used total commander to put the file in Window and the clock changed but there's no number am I doing something wrong.
Did u unzip it in windows or just put unzipped file in windows?
Old 03-20-2009, 03:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pesmith2 is a n00b
Re: Finally- A Working Flipping White Clock "THAT FLIPS UP" to see more appointmants

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas contractor View Post
Did u unzip it in windows or just put unzipped file in windows?
I put the unzipped file in windows
Old 03-20-2009, 03:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Try cab the cab in the post and not the zip.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

teflonsean is a n00b

it changed the fonts but the START font at the top remained the same .....how do i change that also?
Old 03-21-2009, 01:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

teflonsean is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by fridayy View Post
Here is the font I am using.. it only changes the TF3D Fonts... the one in the pic.. was a CAB that changed my whole system font.. I could not unistall it, so I had to do a hard reset.. so I wont post that CAB..

Here is the Font that only changes the FONT in TF3D...

Fridayy
it changed the fonts but the START font at the top remained the same .....how do i change that also?
Old 03-26-2009, 02:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700->TP->TP2->Evo 4G->Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint

SeventhGen is becoming a great contributor

thanks for the clocks...nice work!
Old 03-28-2009, 09:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Bear263 is a n00b

Great work. Been looking for this.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700->TP->TP2->Evo 4G->Evo 4G LTE

SeventhGen is becoming a great contributor

fridayy, is there anything you can do about the sprint line to display pocket sports center like below? in pocket sports center, you can run it on today plugin (which i dont since i use tf3d) or you can run on the carrier line. any ideas? anyone? thanks!

heres the link for pocket sports center
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ghlight=sports[url

Quote:
Originally Posted by budney View Post
PocketSportsCenter works on the carrier line. It's just that the carrier line on the TP home tab need to be longer so all the info will fit. I normally use the plugin on SecondToday.

PSC was originally a carrier line app developed for the 700w/wx which had that massive carrier line that took up precious screen space. The today screen plugin was added later as other apps made it possible to remove the carrier line and people moved to other devices. To have PSC use the carrier line, just go into settings and select setup options & hit OK. Then select use/don't use today plugin & hit OK. A message should pop up "Today plugin inactive, using carrier line". Exit out of PSC and soft reset your device.

Old 04-21-2009, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

dougw03 is a n00b

Does anyone know does a black or navy version of this exist? Thanks
Old 04-21-2009, 03:53 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas contractor View Post
I put white clock in windows folder, using resco file explorer. Turned off T3D, unzip in windows folder and creates White filp clock folder, does not work, should this be extracted into other folder?

I looked and found I was not extracting in windows so it overwrite the files. I turned back on T3d and stll not white clock, turned off T3d and reser, and turned nack on T3d still not right clock from first post.
manila files should always be in the windows folder not a sub folder so you were correct in wondering if they should be taken out of hte folder they created by unzipping.. Move all the _manila files in the newly created folder to your windows directory.. you'll get the overwrite prompt so you'll know you got it correct. Also be sure you have touchflo3d disabled in your today settings before doing so or it mght not take.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro