View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 03:53 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Finally- A Working Flipping White Clock "THAT FLIPS UP" to see more appointmants

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas contractor View Post
I put white clock in windows folder, using resco file explorer. Turned off T3D, unzip in windows folder and creates White filp clock folder, does not work, should this be extracted into other folder?

I looked and found I was not extracting in windows so it overwrite the files. I turned back on T3d and stll not white clock, turned off T3d and reser, and turned nack on T3d still not right clock from first post.
manila files should always be in the windows folder not a sub folder so you were correct in wondering if they should be taken out of hte folder they created by unzipping.. Move all the _manila files in the newly created folder to your windows directory.. you'll get the overwrite prompt so you'll know you got it correct. Also be sure you have touchflo3d disabled in your today settings before doing so or it mght not take.