PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 01:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Sayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Problems with PIM Backup and TF3D Messaging Tab?

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

When I hard reset or flash my phone, I of course use PIM backup to backup all of my text messages and call logs. The call logs transplant perfectly with no problem, the messages (both text and email) also transplant just fine. The problem is that the messaging tab in TF3D no longer works. The tab does not display the message as it used to, nor can I flick my finger down to view the next message. It shows a message count, and it flicks, however it just displays a black screen with no text on there as if I do not have any messages. The other problem is that even if I get a new text message, one that I did not restore, it STILL does not show up in the tab. I have to click the "all messages" button in order to read it.

I have done several hard resets and several flashes and still have this problem. I have tried restoring messages first thing, I have tried the option to only add new messages, the option to delete all and import whats in the backup, I have even tried waiting till I get a text message after a new flash, and then importing the message. None of these options work.

Has anyone else experienced this problem or know of a fix?

-Sayajin

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro