PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 06:02 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Nice to see

It's nice to see we are welcoming the many new GSM members to the forum . You guys think we will be seein any chefs posting up some goods!

Old 12-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Nice to see

I think we should just stick to the way it was... XDA for GSM, PPCG for CDMA

[hah each has the same amount of letters as the corresponding technology... random]
Old 12-04-2008, 08:37 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I agree to a degree, but if people actually post correctly I think it might be nice to pull some of the GSM people over here for a bit. IT kind of seems like we are treated a bit like outcasts in xda at times. (I think we are a bit more noob friendly here.)
Old 12-04-2008, 08:51 AM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
I agree to a degree, but if people actually post correctly I think it might be nice to pull some of the GSM people over here for a bit. IT kind of seems like we are treated a bit like outcasts in xda at times. (I think we are a bit more noob friendly here.)
I'd have to agree. I'm a member there as many of us are. (i've seen you!) I don't post that much there though. It also seems more organized here, but maybe that's just me.
Don't forget to hit the

Old 12-04-2008, 10:32 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

I'm a member at both, when I had Sprint I used this site a ton, but now that I have AT&T I'm forced to use XDA more since they have a bigger GSM following.

I'm not necessarily trying to pull users from over there, but it would be nice if we had some GSM support here too.

I'm going to let a few of the chefs know about this forum and see what they say. I know Da_G has posted his ROM over on HoFo, so he might be willing to post it here.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:22 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
I'm a member at both, when I had Sprint I used this site a ton, but now that I have AT&T I'm forced to use XDA more since they have a bigger GSM following.

I'm not necessarily trying to pull users from over there, but it would be nice if we had some GSM support here too.

I'm going to let a few of the chefs know about this forum and see what they say. I know Da_G has posted his ROM over on HoFo, so he might be willing to post it here.
Glad to see you split off the subforum like we talked about.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cforster is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
When I was using my mogul I was hanging around XDA more. Now that I have my TP I use PPCG almost exclusively. I'm not knocking XDA though, its a great resource.

I agree that PPCG seem to be more noob friendly.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
Albert Einstein

If I or anyone else has helped you, please don't forget to click
Old 12-04-2008, 11:59 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
I think we should just stick to the way it was... XDA for GSM, PPCG for CDMA

[hah each has the same amount of letters as the corresponding technology... random]
Now now, let's just at least give this movement a chance, even though there is a small one, and we do have a few members from outside of the U S of A coming here that we need to at least deliver a bit of suport to.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 12-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylej2k View Post
I'd have to agree. I'm a member there as many of us are. (i've seen you!) I don't post that much there though. It also seems more organized here, but maybe that's just me.
I agree... It is a lot more organized here.. It may be the soothing blue background that PPC has as it's stock skin..

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasphemous_prime View Post
Now now, let's just at least give this movement a chance, even though there is a small one, and we do have a few members from outside of the U S of A coming here that we need to at least deliver a bit of suport to.
It's good to look out for our international brethren..

I only have an account with XDA so I can download the files that are frequently listed over there... But don't get me wrong.. XDA is great..
Old 12-05-2008, 03:32 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

im suprised the elite teams GSM Touch Pro Rom isnt here yet, since some of them are over here working on once for CDMA.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro