PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 08:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint 4G EVO
Carrier: Sprint only connects calls ppcgeeks for all else

micro254 is keeping up the good workmicro254 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to micro254
Re: Verizon now offering Visual Voicemail for TP

i trust nothing that comes out of the verizon network ........ i used to be a vzw user and from experience they are nothing but a hyped up over priced network........ as for visual voicemail not surprising either...... no offense to nextvision or anyone else im not bashing just stating fact.\

but congrats on visual voicemail i hope we get it on sprint soon

Coz Boogie Militia
Special Ops--PPC Division

Last edited by micro254; 12-03-2008 at 08:45 PM.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: Verizon

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

No offense taken except for the fact u mispelt my name... Everyone is entitled to there own opinion and everyone has a different take on each carrier, for instance I could write a book about how crappy sprints cs and service was for me and my buddy when we just tried it but I don't. My problem is when people are so ignorant and just open there mouths to hear themselves speak (or type to see there text same point) but have no real knowledge about what there posting. There saying it cause they read it somewhere. You had a bad experience and you are entitled to a opinion and your opinion is valued. Its the line where u become a valued asset posting your experience or or a pompus a** like a couple as of late who have no knowledge of reality and no real knowledge of anything all they know is what they see.

ROM's
OEM's
CAB's

If something is password protected do not ask for the password as you will not get it. If you do not already know it you are not supposed to.

Remember to give thanks to those owed.......
no2chem - GGuruUSA - naigaman - Colonel - Tiermann - ImCoKeMan - helmi - dcd - luv2chill

Without all of whom none of this would be possible.

Donate to me!!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The Visual Voicemail you all are talking about is on the Sprint Instinct. My wife has it thats how i know.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/Mogul/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO rooted
Carrier: Sprint

itsall_cooool is keeping up the good workitsall_cooool is keeping up the good work

If you had read you would see that's where this argument started, instead, just throw your comments up there.

VZW isnt all that bad, considering its the EVIL EMPIRE!
Old 12-03-2008, 09:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I had read all u were talking about was Verizon
Old 12-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/Mogul/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO rooted

itsall_cooool is keeping up the good workitsall_cooool is keeping up the good work

actually sorry, exiled started the argument with vz bashing but post 18 talks about the instink
Old 12-03-2008, 10:44 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Dont be surprised Visula Voicemail turns out gimped lik everything else VZN had. If I was all of yous I would read the fine print first before paying for it. Imagine paying for it and Visual Voice mail is just a email to you that gives you a link. Once you click the link it just makes you phone dail you voicemail and then you listen to your voicemail. Hehehe
Doesn't it get old just making gimped remarks about Verizon? Do us all a favor and give it a rest. We know how you feel about Verizon.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 12-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

So now that we've decided to STOP bashing VZW no matter how much they suck, lets get back...

So visual voicemail. Is it downloaded to the device? Ans how hard would it be to implement this on other phones?
Old 12-03-2008, 11:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZ TP2 XV6875
Carrier: Verizon

ramborami is keeping up the good workramborami is keeping up the good work

NexVision,
Thanks for posting your progress, please us up to date with what happens next.
By the way, nice phone plans
Old 12-04-2008, 12:32 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintTouch08 View Post
i totally disagree, $2.99/month is more than fair.

are you quite done bashing VZW yet? Even from a Sprint person, its getting VERY old now and detrimental to the community.

I beg to differ, why would you pay extra for digital voicemail. if someone has voicemail on their account why would you have to pay extra just to access it. Thats like adding internet to your account, then having to pay extra for evdo. I'm not bashing verizon, I just don't believe that makes any sense. I want digital voicemail bad and would probably pay sprint for it but that is only because I have the sero plan with 25% off my total bill. If i had a regular account I definitely wouldn't pay extra for it. Just my opinion.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro