PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 02:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

eptd is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
S2U2- how do you setup slide to ignore?

I think I've come across a thread here where you can set up S2U2 to have slide to ignore AND slide to answer on the same screen. I think it was slide to the right to answer, slide to left to ignore. After searching, I only came across posts that say you have to remove the slide to answer feature to see the answer or ignore buttons. Can someone tell me how to do this? I always click thanks!
Old 12-01-2008, 02:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Pro
Carrier: Sprint

CareTake12 is keeping up the good workCareTake12 is keeping up the good work
Re: S2U2- how do you setup slide to ignore?

go to s2u2 folder in the programs. Then click on s2u2 and click on setting, there you can find the slide to answer or unlock feature. Make sure you set your phone as raw buffer too! gluck
Old 12-01-2008, 02:37 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eptd View Post
I think I've come across a thread here where you can set up S2U2 to have slide to ignore AND slide to answer on the same screen. I think it was slide to the right to answer, slide to left to ignore. After searching, I only came across posts that say you have to remove the slide to answer feature to see the answer or ignore buttons. Can someone tell me how to do this? I always click thanks!
do you have s2u2 on your phone? version1.35 vga. goto settings and select slide to answer.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
do you have s2u2 on your phone? version1.35 vga. goto settings and select slide to answer.
Yes, I have that version. I have slide to answer enabled, but when a call comes in, I don't have an option to "ignore". Kind of annoying because if I forget to put my phone on vibrate, and I can't answer the phone, I have to just wait until my VM picks up.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:20 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eptd View Post
Yes, I have that version. I have slide to answer enabled, but when a call comes in, I don't have an option to "ignore". Kind of annoying because if I forget to put my phone on vibrate, and I can't answer the phone, I have to just wait until my VM picks up.
are you set to raw buffer? mine works. s2a on s2e on slide to answer always caller id fullscreen

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 12-01-2008 at 03:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
are you set to raw buffer? mine works. s2a on s2e on slide to answer always caller id fullscreen

THANK YOU!! The slide to end was my problem. I thought that was for ending a phone call. Didn't know it was for the ignore feature. I think you every one of my questions this month!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro