PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 12:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

marcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP rests on camera lens?

If your camera pre lens cover, gets scratched or scuffed, you can easily polish it out. I did to mine. When I had my diamond I also scratech the battery lens cover and polished it out. I actually was better after I did that.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

subhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsubhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsubhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsubhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to subhumanderelict
Re: TP rests on camera lens?

This is one of the first things I noticed about the phone and it bugged the living hell out of me. While the other people on here are right when they say how it doesn't actually rest on the portion directly in front of the lens, think about this: Are you all really going to rest this phone in such a way where it will not at least rock over the portion covering the lens? That rocking alone may cause some scoffs.

I was actually hoping that there would be a ridge built in to the cover to prevent such contact. I actually thought I saw it in some of the leaked images, but it must've been my wishful imagination. Right now I have an Invisible Shield on the phone, and I actually feel a little safer. If your surface is flat and relatively clean (I wouldn't put my phone on a rough surface anyway), the shield should be sufficient as it provides some thickness over the rest of the surface. The cut-out for the lens portion makes it recessed relative to the rest of the back.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro