PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 01:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Extended Calandar for TF3D home???

Is there a way to extend the calendar on the "Home" tab of TF3D? Right now it shows the next 24 hours worth of appointmens but I need the next weeks to show up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please dont recommend I just open calendar view....I know it's there.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 11-14-2008, 01:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

jimd144 is keeping up the good workjimd144 is keeping up the good work
Re: Extended Calandar for TF3D home???

I use Pocket Informant which gives that.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:02 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

It really is sounding like TouchFLO3D is NOT the best interface for you to use on this device. Look into Winterface, Spb Mobile Shell and others for some additional flexibility. You can find more information on these here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44761

Update: I stand corrected, I forgot all about Pocket Informant. In fact, now that I've had a reminder, I recall a document on how to integrate it into the Home tab...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42924

Last edited by GoodThings2Life; 11-14-2008 at 02:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

aspiar7807 is a n00b

does pocket informant fold right into tf3d? will it keep the tf3d interface and allow me to view the more calendar dates without having to get out of tf3d?
Old 11-14-2008, 02:15 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

I don't believe it shows the appointments on the Home screen, I think it just takes the Calendar link and maps it to Pocket Informant, could be wrong, but I've yet to see a screenshot or documentation otherwise.

Nevermind that it's a ridiculous amount of steps to take for something half-baked, in my opinion anyway.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:26 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
does pocket informant fold right into tf3d? will it keep the tf3d interface and allow me to view the more calendar dates without having to get out of tf3d?
Thats what I am looking for, exactly.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:52 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

There may be some hope that the extended calendar gets ported from HD. Here is a screen shot and link. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=443777&page=8
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2cr4p79.jpg (23.1 KB, 95 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-25-2009, 05:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

This did indeed get ported and EXPANDED for HD. You will want to read this thread. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52836 Here is a screen shot and currently it has 6 allowed appointments but only four can be really seen. It also only shows appointments for 24 hours and It can't currently be run with backgrounds4all.cab there is more work going to be done on this specifically for HD. But I think many of you might want to use this now. Just install the manila file.

Attached Files
File Type: zip 1c684cd8_manila.zip (14.6 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-25-2009, 10:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post
I don't believe it shows the appointments on the Home screen, I think it just takes the Calendar link and maps it to Pocket Informant, .
I use Pocket Informant (awesome program) mapped to the calendar link on the TF3D home screen. It opens PI from the link, but that's all it does. That still shows the same # of appointments on the home screen as the stock WM calendar setup.

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro