PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 05:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: HTC Touch Pro Hacks/Modifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyhernz View Post
tried to replace my welcomehead in resco but it said something like file exists cant replace...? how do i change?
I used Advance Configuration tool to change mine.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

some updates to main post
Old 01-29-2009, 02:44 PM
Lurker

vdan02 is a n00b

The speed up SD Card made my touch flow 3d slower, complete garbage... i went to open my music plate and it hung for a few seconds before opening...
Old 01-29-2009, 03:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
some updates to main post
Could you try to indicate via color and/or by date what has changed? It's really hard to determine what's new on the OP.

Thanks
Old 02-01-2009, 04:37 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Could you try to indicate via color and/or by date what has changed? It's really hard to determine what's new on the OP.

Thanks
sure.... i usually just add to the bottom of the post.. either the first or 2nd one...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-07-2009, 12:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

speck is becoming a great contributor

I was looking to try these:
Quote:
Remap Appointment and Tasks to thumbcal on ActionScreen
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Biotouch\ActionScr een\APP_3
Param calendar -new
Path \Program Files\ThumbCal\ThumbCal.exe

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Biotouch\ActionScr een\APP_4
Param tasks -new
Path \Program Files\ThumbCal\ThumbCal.exe
My TouchPro doesn't have any 'ActionScreen' entries. I do have HKLM\Software\HTC\Biotouch\Biotouch with keys App1 (set to QuickDial), App2 (set to MediaHubMini) and App3 (set to APLauncher) and Cube1, Cube2, and Cube3 keys - plus several keys with FPS in the name, which I figure is 'frames per second' controlling some animation.

I was hoping that 'ActionScreen' was the landscape screen - with the 8 icons. I was hoping to remap those. I searched and couldn't find any other mention of this registry setting - do you have any other info?
Old 02-13-2009, 11:37 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by speck View Post
I was looking to try these:

My TouchPro doesn't have any 'ActionScreen' entries. I do have HKLM\Software\HTC\Biotouch\Biotouch with keys App1 (set to QuickDial), App2 (set to MediaHubMini) and App3 (set to APLauncher) and Cube1, Cube2, and Cube3 keys - plus several keys with FPS in the name, which I figure is 'frames per second' controlling some animation.

I was hoping that 'ActionScreen' was the landscape screen - with the 8 icons. I was hoping to remap those. I searched and couldn't find any other mention of this registry setting - do you have any other info?
that hack is if u have actionscreen installed... which is found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=422136
Old 02-19-2009, 02:38 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

I downloaded a theme on my phone used it for awhile before I went back to the stock look but now my keyboard is not in english anymore how do I fix this problem? Set it back to english? I looked all over the forum can't seem to find a fix

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 02-22-2009, 11:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Oric is a n00b

I haven't read completely through the thread but has anyone had a problem with the battery overheating/any problems with this?
Old 02-26-2009, 11:47 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oric View Post
I haven't read completely through the thread but has anyone had a problem with the battery overheating/any problems with this?

overheating... yes known issue with no resolutions...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro