PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 02:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Stain View Post
And are you sure the touch pro can take and 32gb card? Thought the highest was 16gb?
According to this forum
http://forum2.mobile-review.com/showthread.php?t=77884

The HTC Touch Pro was tested for compatibility and it worked.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:49 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Question Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
According to this forum
http://forum2.mobile-review.com/showthread.php?t=77884

The HTC Touch Pro was tested for compatibility and it worked.
O ok thanks. But when is that suppose to be coming out? Next year?
Old 09-18-2008, 04:54 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
O ok thanks. But when is that suppose to be coming out? Next year?
Probably. It'd make sense if Sandisk revealed the working version it at CES 2009
Old 09-18-2008, 05:13 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Smile Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Probably. It'd make sense if Sandisk revealed the working version it at CES 2009
O Ok. Well I'll stick to getting the 16gb until the 32gb drops.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:39 PM
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Found out that expansys has a US based website, so no need to order from UK:
http://www.expansys-usa.com/
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:12 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

Thumbs up Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Found out that expansys has a US based website, so no need to order from UK:
http://www.expansys-usa.com/
Bro thanks sooooo much! But is the stuff from the US site here or still over seas shipping? *SideNote!* about to check out site
Old 09-18-2008, 09:01 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Bro thanks sooooo much! But is the stuff from the US site here or still over seas shipping? *SideNote!* about to check out site
It's based in Bloomington, IL, so I'm assuming that's where there shipments come from.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:26 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

Exclamation Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
It's based in Bloomington, IL, so I'm assuming that's where there shipments come from.
Great thanks for the info bro. Man its killing me not to order the case,and tv-out cables **Disclaimer** gonna order the car charger this weekend I believe bro.
Old 09-20-2008, 05:02 PM
VIP Member

Sorry, pics didn't come out as well as I hoped they would (so you could see the blue light), but this is the best I could do without flash from my mogul camera.

This is the OEM HTC charger that I'm using for the Mogul and will be using for the Touch Pro. Already researched and the Touch Pro mini-usb is not proprietary (e.g. exclusive to the Touch Pro), so it is standard mini-usb, just like the Mogul....Plus the fact that many sights had this charger listed as the car charger for the Mogul, Touch, Touch Diamond and Touch Pro
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAGE_033.jpg (55.6 KB, 185 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAGE_034.jpg (46.6 KB, 115 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-20-2008, 06:47 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

Smile Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Sorry, pics didn't come out as well as I hoped they would (so you could see the blue light), but this is the best I could do without flash from my mogul camera.

This is the OEM HTC charger that I'm using for the Mogul and will be using for the Touch Pro. Already researched and the Touch Pro mini-usb is not proprietary (e.g. exclusive to the Touch Pro), so it is standard mini-usb, just like the Mogul....Plus the fact that many sights had this charger listed as the car charger for the Mogul, Touch, Touch Diamond and Touch Pro
Now that is cool bro. Imma try to order mine sunday! I need to stop putting it off.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro