PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 02:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Pro
Carrier: Sprint

CareTake12 is keeping up the good workCareTake12 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
When is the next shipment coming in 4 BB?

I went to bestbuy at dublin today before it open and the line was long as hell. I didn't get a freaking pro, so, i was wondering do anyone know when the next shipment coming in? I want to use the 20 percent coupon. I am hoping before the nov1.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:42 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: When is the next shipment coming in 4 BB?

i got mine from sprint for 329$ after tx and shipping and activation. will be here nov. 3rd. plus ill get mir after i get packing slip. another 100$ off
Old 10-27-2008, 02:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work

not sure when BB will be getting the next shipment, might be after that coupon expired though...

darren, when did you order it? are they already taking orders for it? i got one from BB and need another one from telesales (great offer).

-Chez.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:06 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedda_chez View Post
not sure when BB will be getting the next shipment, might be after that coupon expired though...

darren, when did you order it? are they already taking orders for it? i got one from BB and need another one from telesales (great offer).

-Chez.
im on my third diamond so they wanted me fixed. i am confirmed to get one sent on second of nov. im also well over my 30dy return but im allowed to still keep my diamond till pro gets here. i have all e mails they sent me confirming this. they even gave me non tella sales direct number to call. i have a supervisors personal number. cool wright?
Old 10-27-2008, 07:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

bgeezy723 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i got mine from sprint for 329$ after tx and shipping and activation. will be here nov. 3rd. plus ill get mir after i get packing slip. another 100$ off
How / Where are you getting the packing slip from since you got it from Best Buy? I also bought from Best Buy, but wasn't sure how to use the MIR that I picked up from a Sprint store...
Old 10-27-2008, 07:15 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgeezy723 View Post
How / Where are you getting the packing slip from since you got it from Best Buy? I also bought from Best Buy, but wasn't sure how to use the MIR that I picked up from a Sprint store...
i never said i got my phone from bb. how eould you get a shipping slip if your phone isnt shipped?
Old 10-27-2008, 09:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

bgeezy723 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i never said i got my phone from bb. how eould you get a shipping slip if your phone isnt shipped?
Well I assumed since this thread is talking about the next shipment from Best Buy. I knew it didn't make sense, hence me asking you lol.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO

cjedgington is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
I went to bestbuy at dublin today before it open and the line was long as hell. I didn't get a freaking pro, so, i was wondering do anyone know when the next shipment coming in? I want to use the 20 percent coupon. I am hoping before the nov1.
Hey man,
When i bought my Pro i asked when the next shipment was going to be. She said she didnt know BUT they usually get shipments Tues and Thurs. So i would call on those days to see if they have them in stock.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO

cjedgington is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
Thats where i goy my Pro from...i asked if they knew when they would be getting another shipment since their 1st shipment only came with 4 Pros, and 2 of them sold at the same time Saturday. They said that they didnt know but they do get their deliveries on Tues and Thurs. So i would call those days to see if they have received them yet...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro