PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Where will u be buying your HTC pro
Where ever it is released first ! 39 14.77%
Telesales/Retentions 102 38.64%
Best Buy 75 28.41%
Sprint Store 48 18.18%
Voters: 264. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 12:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint HTC Touch PRO must HAVES ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by divxrippimp View Post
I registered and cannot access this... What is it?
a list of :

HTC Diamond And Touch Pro Accelerometer Apps And Games
Old 11-06-2008, 11:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Altair38 is a n00b

The main Weather App on the TP is not very useful unless you live near a major city and only need to know if you should bring a jacket or umbrella to work. The Weather App in Pocket Express is much better. It covers most locations, gives a daily forecast for the next week and gives detailed information covering four periods of the day instead of the normal day/night. It does show a current radar view and gives Special Weather Alerts from the NWS.

However if you need to know if you can complete your golf game, head out to an island in your boat or even get the lawn mowed before it starts raining, then you need My-Cast. It gives a current and seven day forecast summary for most locations. It also gives an hourly forecast for the next 12 hours and gives a detailed text description for the next week. However, what I like best is its animated doppler radar view, which shows precipitation in 10-minute intervals for the last hour. This even allows you to zoom in on your local area to see if the shower will affect you or pass you by. Other features including weather alerts, lightning strikes in your area for the last hour, hurricane tracking, and cloud cover, temperature wind speed and direction for your surrounding area.

I used it on my previous phone for several years and made sure that it would be available on the TP before purchasing it at BB. My-Cast is not free and costs $3.99 a month. Information on My-Cast can be found at http://www.digitalcyclone.com/products/mobile-my-cast/. Ordering My-Cast can no longer be done though Sprint and must be done at http://store.handmark.com/p/1613. This site shows that it works on the Diamond, but does not mention the TP. I contacted them and was told to download the App for the Diamond and it worked perfectly after a few screen problems during the initial set up. I have used it multiple times during the last week and it does work in Hor and Vert. I have not downloaded the Gyrator 2 App as yet and simply extend the keyboard slightly to have My-Cast switch to Hor.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch PRO Dos

madzilla is becoming a great contributor

Has any got Wifirouter working correctly?. I flashed my phone with JD's latest rom and it says connect and everything seems alright. My computer shows the wireless device in the network menu but when i try to connect to it, it is stuck in the whole acquiring ip address.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:08 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

KinomaPlay ! great app check it out great for orb integration,fast.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

kinoma play is definitley a worthy program

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
i woudlnt be talking about cracked versions here if i was you. thats getting on the fast track to be banned.
ok guys. now i'm feeling a little stupid. what am i missing?? MS VC is already on the Pro. and as we all know, it doesn't work properly without a hack. is there another version i'm unaware of perhaps?
Old 11-11-2008, 11:34 AM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by madzilla View Post
Has any got Wifirouter working correctly?. I flashed my phone with JD's latest rom and it says connect and everything seems alright. My computer shows the wireless device in the network menu but when i try to connect to it, it is stuck in the whole acquiring ip address.
Works fine here, might be a configuration issue on your laptop.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:04 AM
Lurker

darwinbrewer is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by saqer View Post
Live Search
GarminXT or Oncourse 8
PhoneAlarm Pro
Resco Explorer
Conduits Pocket Player
Salling Clicker (control computer via bt or wifi)
Viigo or Egress (RSS reader)
TCPMP
Pocket Informant 8
Magicall (Absolute MUST HAVE)
SPB Time
Skype Mobile
Mundu IM (if native IM app doesn't suite me)
Mundu IM works on your touch pro?????? I can't get this to work on mine. I don't think it supports VGA as my screen is just screwed and it doesn't seem to even load up correctly. So if you have Mundu working please tell me how you did it.

And yes i agree Magicall is a MUST have application.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

JL-F1 is just getting started

I cant get mundu to work on my sprint touch pro either...
went to im+
Old 12-07-2008, 01:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: AT&T Fuze (HTC Touch Pro)

arwen is a n00b
Smile Re: Sprint HTC Touch PRO must HAVES ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
anyone know of an application that will allow u to send a persons contact info... name number address via sms text message... people are always asking me for info and its a pint to try and remember the info to text to them....

anyone toy with this :

http://www.send-contact.com/
My AT&T Fuze (essentially a Touch Pro) can do this w/o any additional software. Perhaps your phone can too? Select the contact > hit menu > select "send contact" > Messages (can also beam via BT)> select contact info you want to send > Done > Select recipient > Send.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro