PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 11:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZ HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Cricket

wakko69 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wakko69 Send a message via Yahoo to wakko69
Taskbar Skinning

I know that there are alot of taskbar skinning treads, I searched mostly all of them because of this issue. Whenever, I install towens taskbar or really any other taskbar skin my bottom bar goes wonkey. I have inculed some pictures, what am I missing, or what DLL do I need to change or not install?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Before.JPG (59.5 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg After.JPG (55.4 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-15-2010, 11:56 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Taskbar Skinning

Not sure of course what your issue is, but since this happens with any taskbars I would try to reinstall your today screen, what is that anyway? I mean what shell is it? reinstall that hing over and see whatcha get if you havent done so already. Good luck.
I had Tsowen TB on Tp and now on TP2, no prob
Old 02-15-2010, 01:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

If you look at the before and after pictures you would see that I lost the bottom bar after I installed one of the towens cabs, but I am interested of how to reinstall your today screen?
Old 02-15-2010, 01:31 PM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I already looked at both screen, my question was, what was the today screen you use? must be something you installed, not TF3D that came wiht the phone, give some info on that.Whatever it is , it needs to be reinstalled...
Old 02-15-2010, 01:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: MetroPCS

sfreier is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to sfreier Send a message via Yahoo to sfreier

wakko i have had this problem as well. I just keep trying different cabs and some work and some just don't. Not sure why.... This looks and works great for me. Give it a try.
Attached Files
File Type: cab tsowentaskbar6v3.1(lite).cab (1.68 MB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-15-2010, 01:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
I already looked at both screen, my question was, what was the today screen you use? must be something you installed, not TF3D that came wiht the phone, give some info on that.Whatever it is , it needs to be reinstalled...
That IS the stock today screen, just with TF3D turned off
Old 02-15-2010, 02:45 PM
DaFlowMaster

Ok, cool. First thing I do is turn that thing off ok, now OP, make sure TF3D is off (unchecked in TODAY) and then install your task bar then check and soft reset
Old 02-15-2010, 04:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I don't use the TF3D just the Titanium, I have a VZ TP with the Gimped Memory, so the rom is Bazzle's CLEAN ROMs 28205 and I have installed Ibrythill WM 7 Titanium Project, I get the weather without the memory hog. It has nothing to do with the ROM, it has to do with the Version, any ROM I installed that doesn't have start menu in the upper left turns goofy when I install towens cabs, i know that there is a DLL that getting installed that is frellin it up but i don't know which, but thanks for all the help
Old 02-15-2010, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfreier View Post
wakko i have had this problem as well. I just keep trying different cabs and some work and some just don't. Not sure why.... This looks and works great for me. Give it a try.
tried it, and it didn't work thanks,
Old 02-15-2010, 05:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

apinkel is keeping up the good workapinkel is keeping up the good work

Looks like you are trying to install a WM 6.1/6.5 taskbar on a WM 6.5.1 or 6.5.3 version of WM (anything 23053 or later).

The only taskbar that I've seen that works on (at least some of these builds) is http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=562251

Last I saw tsowens has said that he's not running 6.5.x yet so he hasn't created a taskbar for it.

More info:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=65911&page=72

Last edited by apinkel; 02-15-2010 at 05:06 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro