PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 02:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

vumpler is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
In Call Recorder - whats the deal?

I posted this in RSTG's Sense 2.1 thread but I think it may be more appropriate here.

How in the world do you get this app to work?

It comes preloaded on almost every rom these days and I can't get the app to do anything. The only app I've gotten to work is Auto Call Recorder or All Call Recorder whatever the title is.

I want every call to be recorded and saved to my SD card. ACR does a pretty good job of it, but I've noticed In Call Recorder preloaded on almost every rom. So obviously I'm missing out on something that many are able to take advantage of.

How do I get this bad boy to work?

Thanks boys
Old 02-08-2010, 10:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bighuta is a n00b
Re: In Call Recorder - whats the deal?

I've tried using the app with the expectation of it working like ACR but unfortunately, it only records what the phone mic picks up, not the actual call.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:21 PM
b194331

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

How do you guys get ACR to work?

I can only hear myself and the other person speaking is so very quiet.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by b194331 View Post
How do you guys get ACR to work?

I can only hear myself and the other person speaking is so very quiet.
speaker phone fixes the very quiet on both sides. Its quiet but if you take it into a free program like audacity you can increase the audio of the other side individually. It takes time but the onlytime I would need to keep a conversation is if someone said something of importance that I may have missed or they go back on their word in business.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:13 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vumpler View Post
speaker phone fixes the very quiet on both sides. Its quiet but if you take it into a free program like audacity you can increase the audio of the other side individually. It takes time but the onlytime I would need to keep a conversation is if someone said something of importance that I may have missed or they go back on their word in business.
so then why do u need something to record every call then if it would only be for something of importance...

the one u find in most Roms, can only be turned on after the call connects.. then hit menu>record..
Old 02-09-2010, 08:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Because you never know whats going to get said when. So its easier to just go through every week and delete all in the folder if I didn't need any of them, but to miss something and have to say "hey hold on a second" then turn on record etc etc its just way more hassle than it should be

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro