PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 09:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 With Mr X Rom
Carrier: Sprint

jakobkay is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
looking for a deffective stock rom

i need one told sprint my phone has unneccisary problems and the guy gave a me a ticket and now he told me to go to the store to verify it was deffective and now im a little worried i told him when i start opera the phone randomly restarts is there a way to do thihs?
Old 01-29-2010, 10:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: looking for a deffective stock rom

A way to do what? Commit a fraudulent claim?

Try www.runyourscamelsewhereplease.com
Old 01-29-2010, 10:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

BikerSk8rKid is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to BikerSk8rKid Send a message via Yahoo to BikerSk8rKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
A way to do what? Commit a fraudulent claim?

Try www.run.your.scam.else.where.please.com
I had to double read that and slowly. haha
Old 01-29-2010, 11:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 With Mr X Rom
Threadstarter

jakobkay is a n00b

Well im not doing a fruad claim i had called sprint about two weeks ago and they told me to go to the store went there and the tech said there was nothing wrong with my phone. (it gets extremely hot after 5 mins of calling then shuts off) so i figured i would call again and tellem a diff story... i am against fraud 100%
Old 01-29-2010, 11:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakobkay View Post
Well im not doing a fruad claim i had called sprint about two weeks ago and they told me to go to the store went there and the tech said there was nothing wrong with my phone. (it gets extremely hot after 5 mins of calling then shuts off) so i figured i would call again and tellem a diff story... i am against fraud 100%

So why dont you call the Sprint store or one of your friends while you are showing the Sprint rep?

Why would you want to intentionally mess your phone up? Don't get it.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos

Needs less fraud, more demonstrating the failure to the repair tech. GL!
Old 01-30-2010, 12:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakobkay View Post
yet thats what your trying to commit by trying to screw up your phone on purpose. thats the definition of FRAUD. if the problem is with overheating and shutting down after 5 mins then make a call and let the phone sit there in front of the tech till it shuts off.
Old 01-30-2010, 05:38 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

You messed up man Jacko boy. you need to work this out elsewhere man. No comme here askee for phuking up your own TP. nO GOOD
Old 01-30-2010, 11:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

studentjunk is keeping up the good workstudentjunk is keeping up the good work

not good. not good at all.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:28 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

OP, been here since dec2008 and has 6posts????

since i seem to be the "fraud guy" in a lot of peoples eyes ill chime in... even i think what your doing is a little F'd.. all my phones i claim, are messed up.. even though, i know whats messing them up..

YOU, told sprint you have a problem with your device, that YOU DO NOT HAVE... now your looking to create said problem... see they difference?? itd be one thing if you downloaded a stock rom, and it had bugs, then it messed up your phone and u called it in...

youve been here since 2008, if you knew how to look through threads, you wouldnt of needed to put yourself out here like this to be critized... your answer is already around anyways

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro