PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 10:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800 HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

RaydogPR is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to RaydogPR
Can I bypass the align screen?

I need to reset my phone back to original Sprint Rom for replacing but my screen is non responsive. Is there anyway after flashing the rom to bypass the align screen? Thank you for your help!
Old 01-25-2010, 11:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Can I bypass the align screen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaydogPR View Post
I need to reset my phone back to original Sprint Rom for replacing but my screen is non responsive. Is there anyway after flashing the rom to bypass the align screen? Thank you for your help!
You can just leave it on the align screen and take the battery out. They don't care.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800 HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

RaydogPR is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to RaydogPR

Im hoping its that way, they dindnt even want to order my replacement because of this by I managed to convince them and Ill take the phone back in original matter when it comes in.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:02 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Im hoping its that way, they dindnt even want to order my replacement because of this by I managed to convince them and Ill take the phone back in original matter when it comes in.
I showed the rep all the cool stuff after he surprised me & told me they had one in stock & could swap out a refurb for mine with a damaged pin on my usb port. He loved the ROM. I told him I'd have to go home & flash it back to stock first... LOL... he told me he77 no, he wanted to play with it & he'd do it for me later... Been a few months now & no issues.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy SIII

fozmsu is keeping up the good workfozmsu is keeping up the good work

I have been at a Sprint repair center on two seperate occasions and seen two different customers that were in to pick up their replacements and they had custom roms on the replacements that they were there to pick up. I think that if Sprint can fix one and send it back out without noticing a custom rom, then you should be able to slide one by that is stuck on align screen with a non responsive screen. Just my two cents. Good luck.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

there is something that can be put on the root of the sd card that bypasses this aliegn screen issue. everyone one has jumped ship from tp to tp2 i would post there and see what pops up. i will search some posts and see what i can find and report back if op doesn't update.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:20 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Yes. I did this on My Mogul. It's called remote screen alignment .The program is installed on the PC and will bypass the alignment screen.

Get it HERE

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835

Last edited by jethro_static; 01-26-2010 at 11:24 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:49 PM
Almost a VIP

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
Yes. I did this on My Mogul. It's called remote screen alignment .The program is installed on the PC and will bypass the alignment screen.

Get it HERE
i went thru all the steps and it showed no download avail after selecting manufacturer, and device if you have setup exe rar can you upload it?

went thru this issue with a tp flashed to cricket and screen died. was told to put an empty word doc named (something i cant remember) on the sd card that would bypass but don't have anymore and can't find post. if someone can post that doc name, or if jethro con post the exe rar, would you please help op?
Old 01-27-2010, 12:00 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Cmon man. Don't you have google on your PC? Get it at XDA HERE
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:21 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
Cmon man. Don't you have google on your PC? Get it at XDA HERE
cmon man, i followed your link. if it was an xda thing, post the xda link to begin with. i am just trying to help the OP as much as you are. i'm sorry if it didn't work for me as per your link, i'm trying to help. i will check your link from xda as i still have a touch pro that has a dead screen and mymobiler ( www.mymobiler.com/ ) is only way to see device and can't flash or test on it cause align screen. i personally thank you for the links as i have a test device and would like to find other way to get past align screen issue since my mobiler wont work on align screen. i don't want issues. lets help those that really need it (check sig last line) this is all for making things fun.

thank you for the links, and if it didn't work for me, doesn't mean it wont work for others

those interested try the links please. thanks jethro (really)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro