PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 08:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro Pcs w/ working Web and MMS

HTCMOGULnATL is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
web/mms problems AGAIN

ok well i finally got around to fixing my screen and flashed to empirom 2.07 and was trying to set up the mms and web for metropcs. Ran the ryan mogul cab that does most of the settings went through and did everything for the proxy/modem but its not working still, looked through epst and found that in the modem settings the preferred serving system says sprint only, i change it to automatic then clost epst and it resets phone and its right back to sprint only, how do i fix this. This is the only problem i can find with my settings

EDIT: when i try to connect to the internet i get a message that says Dialed:#777 the answering modem has disconnected.

EDIT: Ok still messing with it, if i turn data connection on now it acts like i have a connection, dont get any errors like before, has a timer that says metro pcs and everything seems fine, BUT internet explorer and opera mini get nothing, mms not working either

Last edited by HTCMOGULnATL; 12-18-2009 at 09:53 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: web/mms problems AGAIN

Make sure the data connection (start > settings > connection > connection > manage existing connections) is named either The Internet or DATA.

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)
Old 12-19-2009, 12:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

HTCMOGULnATL is a n00b

its named metropcs, and everything is set up to use that connection. But i will change it now and change everything over and see how it does
Old 12-19-2009, 03:36 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

i know with cricket, your pst settings need to be simple ip. setting to sprint or auto wont fix.
Old 12-21-2009, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

HTCMOGULnATL is a n00b

well internet works now but still no mms going though all the settings again tonight, think i might reinstall the arcsoft
Old 12-21-2009, 01:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCMOGULnATL View Post
well internet works now but still no mms going though all the settings again tonight, think i might reinstall the arcsoft
which version arcsoft you running?

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 12-21-2009, 05:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I thought it was possible to set up the arcsoft fields manually and use them as the default profile:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MMSOpt1.jpg (72.1 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg MMSOpt2.jpg (64.2 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-21-2009, 05:32 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

if everytime you reset, u lose your settings, then u didnt do the dummy guardian file part correctly

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro