PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 03:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

impulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need help unlocking

I'm trying to unlock a sprint touch pro that i've unlocked and relocked multiple times before with no problem. I'm trying to unlock via SD card that i've also used before with no problems. I extracted the sspl to the device memory and put the unlocker on the SD card, but when i click on the sspl to start the unlocking process it goes into bootloader and it says: SPL-0.25.C-SSPL and then it doesn't do anything. But when i manually put the phone into bootloader it says the usual: SPL-0.37.0000. Can anyone help with this situation?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAGE_002.jpg (619.4 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-08-2009, 04:06 PM
Mur
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: Bell

Mur is a n00b
Re: Need help unlocking

i could be wrong but...if it says security unlocked doesn't that mean it is already unlocked?
Old 12-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

impulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It says that because it's been unlocked before. But i know it's currently locked because when i put it in bootlader it says 0.37.0000. If it was unlocked it would say 0.37.CMONEX
Old 12-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

pretty sure every device says "security unlocked" that doesn't mean anything.

i would venture down the road of your SD card. is it formatted FAT32 for sure? is it over 4gb, i have 0 luck flashing from my 8gb sd card. my bet is your sd card has changed or something is different in that regard. hit me up if you need help.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I guess i'll try using another card
Old 12-09-2009, 01:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Try using the card that came with the phone, I had the same problem and the card that came with the TP1 worked. And yes "security unlock" is on EVERY TP1. Just because it says that does not mean its unlocked to flash roms. If your TP is unlocked you will see 0.37.CMONEX on the bootloader screen.
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones13 View Post
Try using the card that came with the phone, I had the same problem and the card that came with the TP1 worked. And yes "security unlock" is on EVERY TP1. Just because it says that does not mean its unlocked to flash roms. If your TP is unlocked you will see 0.37.CMONEX on the bootloader screen.
the sd card need FAT32 format or it wont work. doesn't have to be the "card that came" with the phone specifically. just be sure its FAT32 & i'd recommend it to be 4gb or smaller from personal experience.
Old 12-09-2009, 02:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
the sd card need FAT32 format or it wont work. doesn't have to be the "card that came" with the phone specifically. just be sure its FAT32 & i'd recommend it to be 4gb or smaller from personal experience.

ummm dude, I said he could TRY to use the card that came with the phone. I didn't say he HAD to use the card. Shoot, just use any card but with my experience, I had BETTER luck with the card that came with the phone. And with 6 replacement TP1 each and every single card that came with the phones were pre-formatted to FAT32.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

i haven't gotten a chance to try another card yet, but the card that i was using is the one that came with the phone and i've used it multiple times in the past to flash that same phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro