PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Verizon)
Carrier: MetroPCS

raiza803 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5)

I would really love some help with this problem. Searched the site and the internet for the answer and didn't find a thing so I am asking for some help here plz. I have the HTC Touch Pro (Verizon), I bought the phone to have it connected to my MetroPCS plan and I made an error during flashing a ROM by using a kitchen. I flashed with the kitchen thinking I could add just what I needed and leave out the rest....I know it's my own fault but lesson learned. The Touch Pro flashed..everything is fine and it did give me just what I wanted but it stripped away the Touch Pro down to the basic Home Screen. Everything is fine besides one issue. My battery indicator on the Home screen shows a full battery. But if I go into the battery options screen, it shows my battery with 0% life. ??
This is holding me back because I cannot just flash back to a stock ROM with Activesync because it requires me to have a 50% battery life or better. The battery indicator on both the Home screen and the options screen does not change...I even let the battery die and did a hard reset in hoping to clear the battery issue but it's no different. Something is cooky with the software and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. ...or if there is any way I can get around flashing a new ROM to fix this battery issue.
Thanx in advance.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Battery indicator error with touch pro

Best thing you could try is to flash from SD: just extract the RAPHIMG.nbh to the root of the SD card and enter boot loader mode on your phone and follow instructions to flash. Also, keep the charger plugged in just in case.

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)
Old 12-08-2009, 04:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Verizon)
Carrier: MetroPCS
Threadstarter

raiza803 is a n00b
Re: Battery indicator error with touch pro

Thank you fenixjn, that did the trick. I am back in business.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro