PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2009, 09:07 PM
dollaboi954's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Metro pcs
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 32
Reputation: 10
dollaboi954 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
how can i retrieve my msl code for htc sprint touch pro 2

hey how can i retrieve my msl code for htc sprint touch pro 2. are their any working link where to download a program thats actual works problem free

Last edited by dollaboi954; 12-02-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2009, 10:13 PM
kabuk1's Avatar
Almost a VIP
Offline
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile
Location: Norman OK
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 752
Reputation: 870
kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1
Re: how can i retrieve my msl code for htc sprint touch pro 2

Google bafmsl.
__________________
85% of scientists are atheists. What troubles me is that there are still 15% that aren't.

kabuk1's battery life tips ~ TamsPPC
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2009, 10:25 PM
jj62mtp's Avatar
VIP Member
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 159
Reputation: 2985
jj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: how can i retrieve my msl code for htc sprint touch pro 2

How to find your MSL: http://www.ppcgeeks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87414
__________________
If you find my post helpful, or download attachments from a post, always remember to hit the button!
Update your sprint PRL HERE Latest version of Pocket RAR HERE Latest 7zip Mobile HERE
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2009, 10:30 PM
jeriel05's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Galaxy S III
Carrier: Verizon
Location: IL
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 137
Reputation: 135
jeriel05 is keeping up the good workjeriel05 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: how can i retrieve my msl code for htc sprint touch pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollaboi954 View Post
hey how can i retrieve my msl code for htc sprint touch pro 2. are their any working link where to download a program thats actual works problem free
Here ya go sir
Attached Files
File Type: cab BAFMSL.cab (90.1 KB, 176 views) Click for barcode!
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2009, 10:31 PM
starscalling's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: htc touch pro sprint
Carrier: sprint
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 57
Reputation: 70
starscalling is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: how can i retrieve my msl code for htc sprint touch pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj62mtp View Post
right:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzztgotbagz View Post
This is currently the only method that i know of to be avaliable for touch pro 2 and sprint....baf and getspc no longer work but this method does.



If you have a Sprint Touch Pro2 this is the only way to get your MSL other then to call sprint.
1. You need a Reg edit tool like PHM RegEdit or resco registy editor.
2. Go to HKLM\Software\HTC\ATDbgLog
3. Edit item called "Enable" and change from "0" to "1" (leave out quotes.) Save changes.
4. Exit PHM RegEdit or resco registy editor.
5. Shutdown/turnoff device.
6. Turn back on.
7. Once turned on leave running for 1 minute or longer (a log files is being created durring this time in the "\Atlog" folder.)
8. After 1 min go back into registry and set value back to "0". Make sure to save changes and exit PHM RegEdit or resco registy editor.
9. Shutdown device again and turn back on.
10. Varify that the Registry value is still set to "0", if not then repeat above steps and wait 1 min before shutting down the second time in step 9.
11. Now you should open Explorer and go to the folder "\Atlog" in the root directory of your device.
12. You shoould see a file called "ATDbg0" (the "0" may be another number like 1), if your using another file browser you may see the full file name include the "xtx" extention. This file is a text file and can be opened in Word mobile.
13. open the file and use the find feature to locate "RMSL", you should soon find a line item that includes a 6 digit number, this is your MSL code.

I tried it on mine and confirm it works without a problem. I used soft reset method holding down power and it worked fine. If you find this helpful feel free to thank me.
yeah!
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 5 times.
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2009, 11:40 PM
dollaboi954's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Metro pcs
Threadstarter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 32
Reputation: 10
dollaboi954 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: how can i retrieve my msl code for htc sprint touch pro 2

Thanks guys imma give it a try as we we speak
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2009, 11:45 PM
dollaboi954's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Metro pcs
Threadstarter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 32
Reputation: 10
dollaboi954 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: how can i retrieve my msl code for htc sprint touch pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeriel05 View Post
Here ya go sir
Thanks Bro
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2009, 11:54 PM
BooDaddy's Avatar
Linux Administrator
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium
Location: gigahype.net
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,078
Reputation: 840
BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Touch Pro 2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscalling
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj62mtp View Post
right:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzztgotbagz View Post
This is currently the only method that i know of to be avaliable for touch pro 2 and sprint....baf and getspc no longer work but this method does.



If you have a Sprint Touch Pro2 this is the only way to get your MSL other then to call sprint.
1. You need a Reg edit tool like PHM RegEdit or resco registy editor.
2. Go to HKLM\Software\HTC\ATDbgLog
3. Edit item called "Enable" and change from "0" to "1" (leave out quotes.) Save changes.
4. Exit PHM RegEdit or resco registy editor.
5. Shutdown/turnoff device.
6. Turn back on.
7. Once turned on leave running for 1 minute or longer (a log files is being created durring this time in the "\Atlog" folder.)
8. After 1 min go back into registry and set value back to "0". Make sure to save changes and exit PHM RegEdit or resco registy editor.
9. Shutdown device again and turn back on.
10. Varify that the Registry value is still set to "0", if not then repeat above steps and wait 1 min before shutting down the second time in step 9.
11. Now you should open Explorer and go to the folder "\Atlog" in the root directory of your device.
12. You shoould see a file called "ATDbg0" (the "0" may be another number like 1), if your using another file browser you may see the full file name include the "xtx" extention. This file is a text file and can be opened in Word mobile.
13. open the file and use the find feature to locate "RMSL", you should soon find a line item that includes a 6 digit number, this is your MSL code.

I tried it on mine and confirm it works without a problem. I used soft reset method holding down power and it worked fine. If you find this helpful feel free to thank me.
yeah!
thank ya si.
__________________

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2009, 11:57 PM
dollaboi954's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Metro pcs
Threadstarter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 32
Reputation: 10
dollaboi954 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: how can i retrieve my msl code for htc sprint touch pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeriel05 View Post
Here ya go sir

hey i installed the file on my tp2. i runn the application but it didnt work showed an error message. "To quit. and the application requires a newer version of microsoft .Net Compact framework than the version installed on this device "
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2009, 11:58 PM
dollaboi954's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Metro pcs
Threadstarter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 32
Reputation: 10
dollaboi954 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: how can i retrieve my msl code for htc sprint touch pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDaddy View Post
Wirelessly posted (Touch Pro 2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)



thank ya si.
imma try this out to see if it work i guess
Reply With Quote
Reply

  PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com