PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 12:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Landscape for Manila 2.5 Leo [Project Tracker!!]

Updated:

Enjoy Sense 2.5 with Landscape!!!

Warning: By no means is this perfect! Please keep in mind that this is Rotastrain's first stab at providing us features that were never intended to be included in the UI. There will be issues that we will face but fortunately we have Rotastrain's continued efforts to improve and perfect. He needs testers like ourselves to provide feedback and suggestion for future development and releases. That being said...........

It's officially here!!! Check out the below link for more details and download... I'm looking forward to seeing this in a future release of my favorite ROM... Until then, I'm going to manually install and try it out...

Again, BIG THANKS to Rotastrain for all his hard work...

More info and dowload available here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=588476

Reported Issues and Fixs:
I'm going to try and stay on top of any issues/fixes that are disscussed and post them here for easy access...

No send button for Landscape SMS Page:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
From XDA on no send button:

Try this, worked for me:

1 - disable HTC Sense
2 - go to some reg editor and change:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila] LSK_Send_Msg = 0
3 - enable HTC Sense

I've attached a Cab version for those not wanting to make the registry edit yourself...found at XDA... [Rota2.5smsfix.cab]
Issue Changing Wallpaper:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways View Post
Try installing the BG4All posted at the below link, reboot and then select the wallpaper of your choice through the home menu...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1350854&postcount=3166

This worked for me... Report back and let us know if it worked for you...
Note: This has been reported to slowdown weather animation. Results may vary!

System Slowdown and Laggy Animation:
Rotastrain has posted an updated Small Version thank to Agent_47 which has been reported to help with the system slowdown and laggy animation. Check out Rotastrain's thread over at XDA-Dev and give it a try!!!

Will add as more issues are brought up... Stay Tuned!!!

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________
Attached Files
File Type: cab Rota2.5smsfix.cab (1.0 KB, 55 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by D\/8; 12-04-2009 at 08:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Landscape for Manila 2.5 Leo [It's almost here!]

i posted this the other day and people were super excited....wish it could be in juicys next rom

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2009, 03:18 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

it would be nice to have landscape in our TP2s
don't really see the point of flashing to a rom that doesn't have landscape!
Old 11-26-2009, 04:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
HTC Sense UI

I <3 Android
Old 11-26-2009, 11:10 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99accordv6 View Post
HTC Sense UI
Which means?
Old 11-26-2009, 11:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99accordv6 View Post
HTC Sense UI
The Sense UI is available in 2.1, which supports landscape
Old 11-26-2009, 11:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Tim Smith is keeping up the good workTim Smith is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
it would be nice to have landscape in our TP2s
Have you used any of the 2.5 roms? It's a minor issue. The Twitter tab is about the only one you'd need landscape in so you can type with the hardware keyboard.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Smith View Post
Have you used any of the 2.5 roms? It's a minor issue. .
I agree, I don't really care one way or the other about landscape.

The only time it really affects me is when I stick it into my car bracket & the home screen shows sideways on my 7" DVD/NAV screen.

That goes away as soon as I fire up SlingMobile however as that will display either way....

~John
Old 11-27-2009, 06:36 AM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

Yea, I don't care much about the landscape either. Only time I wish I had it was when replying to sms, but I get by fine. It's definitely a minor issue when compared to all the awesome features of the new roms. awesome!!
Old 11-27-2009, 06:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Landscape isn't supposed to work in SMS? It works fine for me in Juicy's R4

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2