PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 05:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

gianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Camcorder Icon

I have seen this on a couple screenshots but cant seem to find a cab. What I am looking for is a icon that launches the camcorder instead of the camera.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:24 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: Camcorder Icon

Hmmm.....
Curious.
Never seen this.
p.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2 / hero

dmb60614 is keeping up the good workdmb60614 is keeping up the good work

i'm using juicy's r4 rom. there is a shortcut to the camcorder in that rom. i thought it was also on the stock. you should be able to create a shortcut and point it to

"Windows\Camera.exe" /v
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:42 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb60614 View Post
i'm using juicy's r4 rom. there is a shortcut to the camcorder in that rom. i thought it was also on the stock. you should be able to create a shortcut and point it to

"Windows\Camera.exe" /v
Bro... I spanked your THANKS, but that exe is labled camera.exe cuz it launches the camera. The OP would like to launch the camcorder.
I know... It's easy enough to get to the camcorder once the cameral launches. But Is it possible? Would be cool.
p.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2 / hero

dmb60614 is keeping up the good workdmb60614 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldehoyos View Post
Bro... I spanked your THANKS, but that exe is labled camera.exe cuz it launches the camera. The OP would like to launch the camcorder.
I know... It's easy enough to get to the camcorder once the cameral launches. But Is it possible? Would be cool.
p.
i believe the /v at the end of the path launches the camcorder portion of the camera. the shortcut in juicy's rom for the camcorder points to

"Windows\Camera.exe" /v

the shortcut to launch the camera points to

"Windows\Camera.exe"
Old 11-25-2009, 06:53 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb60614 View Post
i believe the /v at the end of the path launches the camcorder portion of the camera. the shortcut in juicy's rom for the camcorder points to

"Windows\Camera.exe" /v

the shortcut to launch the camera points to

"Windows\Camera.exe"
I didn't see it with explorer...
Looking with total commander.
p.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:58 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

Nope... Don't see it. You think It might be part of Windows 6.5? or the updated version of Manila?
Old 11-25-2009, 07:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

The camcorder icon looks cool (you can see it here)

The thing is, it doesn't really do any good. If I open the camera & then close it, the camcorder icon then opens the camera -not the camcorder (so both icons really do exactly the same thing)

~John
Old 11-25-2009, 07:32 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

Too funny.
I don't see the executable in the windows folder. I was going to create a shortcut.
p.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:40 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
The thing is, it doesn't really do any good. If I open the camera & then close it, the camcorder icon then opens the camera -not the camcorder (so both icons really do exactly the same thing)

~John

I don't have that issue. No matter how many times I use the shortcuts, camcorder opens camcorder and camera opens camera.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2