PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 12:48 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Seidio Sale!

I got an email from Seidio this morning. They have a sale through Nov. 30 with FREE SHIPPING site wide!

And 10% off Innocase Snaps, Innocase 360s and Desktop Cradles using the following coupon code: THANK10

I only post this here because I bought a Seidio case for my Sprint TP2 and I love it. It's slim (not adding too much bulk or thickness, much thinner than the snap cases off ebay) and it has a nice rubberized coating similar to the back of the Sprint TP2 battery cover. When I got my case shipping was $5, so this should at least save you $5!!!

UPDATE: I've attached the a screen shot of the email, it clearly says the coupon code is THANK10, not sure why it isn't working for some people, FYI it's only applicable on certain items
Attached Images
File Type: jpg seidio.jpg (147.0 KB, 150 views) Click for barcode!

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!

Last edited by japper88; 11-24-2009 at 01:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Rooted Stock ROM

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Seidio Sale!

Even with the sale they're much more expensive than the same cases you can get for under $10 through amazon or ebay.

Plus, and I'll say this again and again, the one guy they have working in their "RMA" department is literally ALWAYS out to lunch. I've never had a good experience with their returns. Had a mogul a long time back, tried to return the mogul extended battery bc it was massively overheating, spent weeks trying to get hold of someone in returns for an exchange and NEVER got anyone. Their own receptionist never seems to know where the RMA guy is.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjsrik View Post
Even with the sale they're much more expensive than the same cases you can get for under $10 through amazon or ebay.

true, but they are also a much nicer case so that's not really a fair comparison.

~John
Old 11-24-2009, 01:37 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Threadstarter

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:

Plus, and I'll say this again and again, the one guy they have working in their "RMA" department is literally ALWAYS out to lunch. I've never had a good experience with their returns. Had a mogul a long time back, tried to return the mogul extended battery bc it was massively overheating, spent weeks trying to get hold of someone in returns for an exchange and NEVER got anyone. Their own receptionist never seems to know where the RMA guy is.
I bought one of those sub $10 rubberized snap cases off ebay.
(1) they're much thicker than the seidio case
(2) the build quality isnt as good
(3) they don't fit as well

Basically you get what you pay for, but the seidio case is perfect for me, it fits my Sprint TP2 perfectly and its doesn't add much bulk so i can still fit it in the front pocket of my jeans.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible/Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

BetaMan is keeping up the good workBetaMan is keeping up the good workBetaMan is keeping up the good work

I tried the code and it didn't work. FYI

Verizon Droid Incredible => Touch Pro 2 => XV6800 => XV6700 => XV6600
Old 11-24-2009, 01:51 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaMan View Post
I tried the code and it didn't work. FYI
It's only applicable to some items. I double checked my email I've attached a screen shot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg seidio.jpg (147.0 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-24-2009, 04:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Why have a sale code if it only works for "certain" items and not tell the user?

Now, all I have to find is a stylus with a pen that fits the Sprint TP2, all the ones I've found don't.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:17 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Why have a sale code if it only works for "certain" items and not tell the user?

Now, all I have to find is a stylus with a pen that fits the Sprint TP2, all the ones I've found don't.
I have no idea why they did that.
But I wish they had a stylus with a pen. I had a seidio one for my old palm centro, SO USEFUL!
Anyone one know of other companies that make one?

EDIT: right after I posted this I saw a thread about styluses with built in pens HAHA, but it looks like boxwave has ones only for GSM version, guessing that wont fit with the Sprint verison?
Old 11-24-2009, 05:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

You're right.

My suggestion, if you are going to order from Seidio, wait until their "new line" of accessories is announced. Seems they have a few coming, I'd just wait.

Also, it says the extended battery shipping the week of 11/29. which week is that exactly as that's a sunday?

I've been looking, can't find anyone yet who offers a stylus/ballpoint pen combo. I could sure use one of those as well.

Still ordering cases from amazon though.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

OP, Could you post the link of the case you bought? I am looking for a case but I need one with a belt clip as well and thanks.

Gary

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2