PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 06:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

cpgottabuh is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprite backup trial

I just downloaded the trial, because I am having a hard time transferring contacts from my TP to my TP2 with ACTIVESYNC, so I downloaded the trial and I thought it would work. Apparently, I need to buy the program to get the AUTHORIZATION CODE. I really am not gonna use it for more than this time only. Does anyone want to lend me their code so I can just transfer my contacts? BTW, I am a new to messing with phones and stuff, so if there is an easier way, please let me know.. thanks
Old 11-22-2009, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

ajent is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to ajent Send a message via AIM to ajent Send a message via MSN to ajent Send a message via Yahoo to ajent
Re: Sprite backup trial

Check your PM
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Just click ok and it will work without authorization for 10 days.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yeah, if someone gives you their code, it may screw theirs up if it goes online to register it
Old 11-23-2009, 02:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: go EVO go EVO go..go EVO go..EVO..EVO..

cyespocket is keeping up the good workcyespocket is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to cyespocket

microsoft MYPHONE?
Old 11-23-2009, 02:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

PIM backup, or whatever it's called, free.....
Old 11-23-2009, 04:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Threadstarter

cpgottabuh is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
Yeah, if someone gives you their code, it may screw theirs up if it goes online to register it
No, it does require to the code if you are backing up contacts from a different phone. I got Sprite Full version for free with pre-regged software. anyone that wants it, PM me..
Old 11-23-2009, 12:18 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Dashware my friend.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2