PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 07:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
S2U2 (Slide2Unlock2) v2.14

For all those interested, here is the new version of S2U2.

Requirements:
WM5 Phone or WM6/6.1/6.5 Professional devices
free RAM: at least 1M for QVGA/WQVGA; 4M for VGA/WVGA

Overview: S2U2 (Slide2Unlock2) is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don't use your device

It has a CallerID function (but it may not work on some devices, so try it before use it daily); S2P control plugin; and volume control. S2U2 shows many system information even without unlocking and highly customizable.
Changes of v2.14:
- changed the Volume Control layout so that Volume Up/Down keys can toggle between normal, silent and vibrate.
- added support to "Simple Mode" volume control on some new HTC devices.
- added support to "My Location" weather with TouchFLO 3D v2.5.
- added an option to lock the device after any phone call when Bluetooth is on. (S2U2 Settings -> General)
- improved compatibility with WM6.5 devices, especially the CallerID.
but it's not recommended to use the CallerID together with the WM built-in lock.
- fixed an occasional power leak when the device is sleeping.
Attached Files
File Type: rar S2U2-2.14-VGA.rar (4.03 MB, 149 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE
Carrier: Sprint

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313
Re: S2U2 (Slide2Unlock2) v2.14

Thank you kind sir
Old 11-18-2009, 08:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

obamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularobamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularobamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularobamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

umm, I'm not sure if A_C approves of having his program not being downloaded directly from his website. It does take away hits. I would contact him and ask him if you can have it posted here...
Old 11-18-2009, 09:29 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Hmm......fixed a power leak while phone is sleeping, makes me wonder if the battery drain is fixed
Old 11-18-2009, 09:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

do new versions pop up every other day?
nice app, like it much...
Old 11-18-2009, 11:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

KilaWombat is a n00b

I tried this and still have a battery drain. Deleted it when I hit 80% in about 2 hrs or less....How are others getting this to work with little battery drain on stock tp2?
Old 11-19-2009, 12:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

thongaxp is keeping up the good workthongaxp is keeping up the good workthongaxp is keeping up the good work

Installed this on Juicy's R3 Rom, unplugged at 100% (With a green led) went down to 96% battery life in 1 hr. Usage of the phone during that hour included:

phone auto checking for email (every 15 min)
weather (every 30min so 2x)
receiving and replying to 3 txt messages
a short phone call of only 3 mins.
I also clicked the top button (verizon) to show and hide the screen countless times (atleast 15x, I like seeing my wallpapers change!) to check progress.
I also have a habit of hitting the screen off button when I don't use my phone instead of it automatically doing it

Su2u options:
Su2u is set to auto switch wallpapers every 2 mins with 1000+ available wallpapers
show weather
digital battery
hide all curtains.
Autolock with backlight
Slide to answer/hangup is on

Phone power settings: Stock
Screen brightness is set to auto and yes I have my lights on in my computer room so the screen should be set to high atm.

I really don't see a power leak as it seems that the phone used an acceptable amount of the battery. Just a side note the ROM I have installed has been on the phone for about 3 days so the battery meter should be properly gauged. All in all I really like this app because it is really customizable and you can basically tinker with everything which it displays while locked and have the phone autolock with the usage of the top hard key.

Welcome to the age of information where all info is readily and freely available. Gratitude is also free; so if I or anyone else has helped you on this board, don't forget to hit the “Thanks” button!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & Iphone 3gs
Carrier: Sprint & At&t

johnyd is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to johnyd Send a message via Yahoo to johnyd

Battery drain still not fixed... .argghhhh....

Past- Samsung Instinct, BB 8830 world phone,
Treo-700wx, Samsung A800, and few more dont remember..
Old 11-19-2009, 02:40 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon

filteroff is a n00b

I believe there is a problem with the Today's Weather Forecast on S2U2 when using TF3D. My TF3D weather is displaying cloudy but S2U2 is showing an icon with clouds and rain...

By the way I'm Running Mighty Mike's Latest ROM from Nov 16th on Touch Pro 2 Verizon.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyd View Post
Battery drain still not fixed... .argghhhh....
No battery drain problem here. running CFay 1.1, installed S2Un 2.14 last night and then charged the phone.

Today, 9 hours 14 minutes standby, 14 minutes talk time, 46 minutes device usage, still showing 90% charge. Phone is set to update weather automatically and check email every 60 minutes, all power settings stock for the rom, auto backlight.

Best battery life ever.... (using comic book guy voice)

Last edited by kirstein; 11-19-2009 at 09:32 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2