PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 11:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Ice Cold is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation I've been away for a few weeks ahs Sprint released the WM 6.5 offically yet?

Sorry everyone, I was away and have out of touch, I was using the at&t Tilt 2 today with Wm 6.5 and really liked it. Has Sprint finally released WM 6.5 for the TP2 if not any ideas when?
Old 11-11-2009, 11:50 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: I've been away for a few weeks ahs Sprint released the WM 6.5 offically yet?

a search would tell you no, search may even say when.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: S

tiger83 is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (htc TP2: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Not yet. Jan 2010 is the earliest.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Ice Cold is a n00b
Re: I've been away for a few weeks ahs Sprint released the WM 6.5 offically yet?

JAN 2010???? wtf?

wHY nOT oCTOBER 2010?

And who says Jan 2010 was that from an official source of is that a guess?

when at&t launched with WM 6.5 out of the box.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

homamk is becoming a great contributor

2010. wow hope not. thats pretty gay.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:54 AM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

As Darren said, a quick search would have revealed that no it has not been released yet. Had it been I'm sure you would see it everywhere here.

Also, I'm pretty sure Sprint has never actually confirmed a release date, and the October/November release timeframe was for the GSM Rhodiums. Knowing Sprint releases, 2010 may actually be a real possibility.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

bigirb2002 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to bigirb2002 Send a message via Yahoo to bigirb2002

earley 2010 for sprint
Old 11-12-2009, 10:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Thumbs up Re: I've been away for a few weeks ahs Sprint released the WM 6.5 offically yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Cold View Post
Sorry everyone, I was away and have out of touch, I was using the at&t Tilt 2 today with Wm 6.5 and really liked it. Has Sprint finally released WM 6.5 for the TP2 if not any ideas when?
Hell no, and who cares? It's not going to have the features we all want.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:59 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

theres nothing thats coming from an "offical release" thats not already available really.. 6.5.x is booming from the look of things
Old 11-12-2009, 11:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

lallen3 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Cold View Post
JAN 2010???? wtf?

wHY nOT oCTOBER 2010?

And who says Jan 2010 was that from an official source of is that a guess?
when at&t launched with WM 6.5 out of the box.

Sprint may have more polishing to do to the Rom. Some carriers get the TF3D upgrade to Sense interface, especially European carriers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by homamk View Post
2010. wow hope not. thats pretty gay.
Microsoft said Oct/Nov for TP2, but didn't specify carriers. Sprint's unofficial word is Q1 2010.

You guys would know this stuff if you used a little site we like to call, " www.google.com "

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2