PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 05:03 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need Some Assistance Building A Fix

I need some assistance building a MMS fix, I have the whole fix written down and ready to put together, there's just one thing I'm missing.

I do not know where the setting are for the following

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMMorley View Post

settings>all>connections>advanced network>SMS Service>set to GPRS
If anyone can either cab up this change and/or tell me where it is in the registry or where ever, I can build my cab for a fix!
Old 11-10-2009, 05:50 PM
mmmm Freebirds
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (X2)
Carrier: Sprint

Darkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIP
Re: Need Some Assistance Building A Fix

To find the registry settings
Use a program such as SKTools to export the entire registry
Change the to GPRS
Export the registry again
Use WinDiff to compare the two registry files

Good things don't end in 'eum,' they end in 'mania'...or 'teria'
Easily switch between TouchFlo and Mobile Shell
If you like my work feel free to
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

danny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness231 View Post
Change the to GPRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
I need some assistance building a MMS fix, I have the whole fix written down and ready to put together, there's just one thing I'm missing.

I do not know where the setting are for the following

If anyone can either cab up this change and/or tell me where it is in the registry or where ever, I can build my cab for a fix!
It seems like that setting is not registry dependent. I've tried multiple times under different scenarios, and yet there seems to be no changes to the registry.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:05 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness231 View Post
Change the to GPRS
I have done something similar to what you suggested I try, using different software and was unable to find differences. Thank you for your suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny6514 View Post
It seems like that setting is not registry dependent. I've tried multiple times under different scenarios, and yet there seems to be no changes to the registry.
Darn! Wonder if it's a configuration file that changes instead of the registry. Any program to take a snapshot before and after monitoring file changes?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2