PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(TP2): Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2)

i just got my replacement tp2! and when i called global support they gave me two sets of sim unlock codes! i used one but the other is unused and im willing to see if it will work for someone else! i know what u are thinking sim unlock codes are said to be connected to the esn and or imeid, but why would she give me two different 8 digit codes?

so what i want to do is see if the unused one will work for another phone! and if the one i used will work to!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Threadstarter

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(TP2): Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2)

just to clarify this is for people who havent unlocked there sim( via global support or elite team sim unlock) and are using verizon tp2
Old 11-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Giveaway/Test Sim unlock code (Verizon)

I thought the unlock code was per phone not per network as a use.
Old 11-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
I thought the unlock code was per phone not per network as a use.
same here but i cant explain why they gave me two codes then!!
Old 11-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Threadstarter

so no one has a tp2 not sim unlocked willing to test this?
Old 11-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Ill give it a try.
Old 11-08-2009, 06:50 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
Ill give it a try.
pm me
Old 11-08-2009, 07:10 PM
The Great Winged Horse
Pocket PC: XV6700 XV6800 TP2
Carrier: Big Red

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP

Adrian your sig says 1 dead tp2, What happened?

Invalid code: Thanks anyway

Last edited by Pegasus"143"; 11-08-2009 at 07:32 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus"143" View Post
Adrian your sig says 1 dead tp2, What happened?
the touch screen died i vented here but they overnighted me a new one! the phone died thursday at 10pm and i got my new phone from fedex at 6pm this past friday! they moved fast as sh!t!!!!
Old 11-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Threadstarter

thanks posted for helping me test this!! it didnt work but thank everyone who helped

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2