PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 10:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Calidoc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Love my TP2 but cant figure a couple things out...

Hey guys,

this forum rocks. thanks for all the awesome advice. I have a Sprint TP2 running Stock ROM.
3 questions for you guys:

1- When im talking on the phone, and i get an SMS, it makes the SMS alert sound and doesnt allow me to hear the other party...is there a fix for this?

2- I can receive picmail just fine, but no one gets them when i send them. What do i need to do? I saw an arcsoft cab but is that only for touch pro, not tp2? Seems like most people have struggled with this.

3- When using windows live search, is there an option to have it automatically check the current gps location...so that you dont have to always set the current location?

Thanks guys. Really appreciate your help.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Re: Love my TP2 but cant figure a couple things out...

Don't know of a fix for #1 and don't use live search. As far as the pic problems, you shouldn't have issues with picture mail on the stock ROM, most of the problems people are having is due to flashing generic ROMs and then having to load the carrier specific updates, i.e. arcsoft cabs, etc. Have you loaded anything on the phone?
Old 11-06-2009, 11:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

Calidoc is a n00b
Re: Love my TP2 but cant figure a couple things out...

Haven't loaded anything aside from some games and the no curtain cabs....that's why i find it so strange. Is there a way to check the status of a picmail after you send it? I look under the SMS folder, under Drafts, and it just hangs there forever. I hit send/receive and do the exact same stuff i used to do on my TP1, but for some reason it just hangs and doesnt send on the TP2. But my normal SMS go through just fine...only prob is picmail.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2