PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 03:51 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
EnergyROM no voicemail notification & Visual Voicemail audio output on speaker only

I don't get any more notifications of a voicemail with the EnergyROM LEO on my Verizon TP2. Anyyone know how I can get them back?

Also, I use Visual Voice Mail, and the audio output is stuck on speakerphone. It won't go to the earpiece even if I change it. How do I fix it?
Old 11-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: VZW Droid X

dimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: EnergyROM no voicemail notification & Visual Voicemail audio output on speaker on

Well as for the Voicemail notifications, I don't have an answer for you. But with the Visual Voicemail going to speakerphone, that seems to happen when you install it as a cab.

If I have helped you in anyway, please click Thank You.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

jowaldo is just getting started
Re: EnergyROM no voicemail notification & Visual Voicemail audio output on speaker on

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
Well as for the Voicemail notifications, I don't have an answer for you. But with the Visual Voicemail going to speakerphone, that seems to happen when you install it as a cab.
Is there any way around it for custom roms? Or is the only way to get it to work correctly is by using the stock verizon rom?
Old 11-29-2009, 02:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6875 - Touch Pro2

biglcny is becoming a great contributor

The cab in the thread below seemed to work right on a 28004 build that I was playing with in the ppc kitchen. I was able to switch from speaker to ear piece and back.

It the VVM cab from the Verizon Imagio

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95169
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:21 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Threadstarter

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

Thanks, I have the 1.1.9.41 Version. I'll try the newer one from the Imagio. I'm also on the 28004 Leo rom.

On a similar note, I also don't receive any missed call notifications except in the notification bar. I have to go through the notifications window to view my missed calls. Anyone else?

Also, do you guys receive Voicemail notifications, or is it just me with this issue?
Old 11-30-2009, 07:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

jowaldo is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
Thanks, I have the 1.1.9.41 Version. I'll try the newer one from the Imagio. I'm also on the 28004 Leo rom.

On a similar note, I also don't receive any missed call notifications except in the notification bar. I have to go through the notifications window to view my missed calls. Anyone else?

Also, do you guys receive Voicemail notifications, or is it just me with this issue?
I'm having this issue too with the VVM notifications.. very frustrating
Old 11-30-2009, 07:40 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jowaldo View Post
I'm having this issue too with the VVM notifications.. very frustrating
I thought it was just me I'm not sure why this is, I do believe I install the Verizon provisioning cab. Shouldn't that fix it?
Old 12-04-2009, 12:59 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

hmmm that must mean that there is a setting in the registry that isnt in the cab file.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:52 AM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

Not so!.. Didin't have this happen till new rom.

28004 & 02 didn't have this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitri View Post

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:55 AM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

Not getting missed call notifications, but still getting stupid txt msg's with silly numbers in them.

Visual voice also seems to time out when not on stock room. Hence stupid text msg's.

But an actual missed call notification I have not gotten on 28004 or 28008

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2