PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 12:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
dream rom

Okay anyone out thier great at making roms make one like this please and others post what u woudl like but this is what I woudl like:

windows mobile 6.5.1
Manila 2.1
as close to sprint as possible
3 slider shut down

see I am easy to please lol anyone got thoughts on what they want?
Old 11-01-2009, 12:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP1 > TP2 > Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

bluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: dream rom

what do you mean 3 slider shutdown?
Old 11-01-2009, 12:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

slide2shutdown
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554177
Old 11-01-2009, 12:19 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluruld View Post
what do you mean 3 slider shutdown?
when you hit the button to turn the phoen off it brings up a slider for reset power off and turn screen off here try it out
Attached Files
File Type: cab Slide2ShutdownPowerKeySetup_v1.1.CAB (755.1 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-01-2009, 12:19 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

why not just cook it yourelf, that way you wont have to wait
Old 11-01-2009, 12:21 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
why not just cook it yourelf, that way you wont have to wait
haahah cause I know I will jack it up bad!!!
Old 11-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
absolutely you will the first few times but its worth the learning exp imo. ive been trying to build my own kitchen the last couple days, lot of 'undercooked roms' lol but learned a lot. cant be afraid of makin mistakes
Old 11-01-2009, 12:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
actually no it is not that hard to simply take a stock rom and change to wm 6.5.1 and make a package out of the shutdown cab

thats probably one of the easisest things you can do... starting from scratch however is another story, but just modifying an existing kitchen is easy.

all you need to di is download ervius visual kitchen, download a shipped rom, extract the nb using winrar, open up the Visual kitchen, ignore all the errors and click dump nbh at the bottom, point to your stock nb and its done. then you can open up the new kitchen that was just created and add a 6.5.1 SYS and ROM.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:31 PM
Back

ajac start with this Tutorial
Old 11-01-2009, 01:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

theres a cooked rom forum

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2