PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 08:15 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Mightymike help

Mighty how come mms only works on your rom? Please give the chefs or us any help on getting our mms working.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:18 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Exclamation Re: Mightymike help

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Mighty how come mms only works on your rom? Please give the chefs or us any help on getting our mms working.
posted in the wrong area, better to post this here as it pertains directly to his ROM.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

ā€œSemper Fidelisā€ (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:22 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Mightymike help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
posted in the wrong area, better to post this here as it pertains directly to his ROM.

CW
i'm not running the mighty rom. I didn't want to confuse anybody so i didn't post in his rom thread. This is pertaining to all roms excepts mightymikes. No other has gotten mms working correctly.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:26 PM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

oh i see i think he is kinda busy working his ROM stuff out and might not have a lot of time to look into this. but Im off topic so I hope you get your answer bro. Sorry!

CW
Old 10-31-2009, 08:27 PM
War is the answer!

did you look here at post 588?
Old 10-31-2009, 08:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3Dā„¢
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

huh strange didnt work for me on his?
i can send on energy photon...

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3Dā„¢ Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 10-31-2009, 08:39 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
huh strange didnt work for me on his?
i can send on energy photon...
on NRG rom i can send also but i can't receive.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

linguini is just getting started

deleted

Last edited by linguini; 10-31-2009 at 09:58 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2