PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 08:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Optimus V
Carrier: Virgin Mobile

aldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: You want a performance boost - Go Simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkout View Post
Thats a heck of a lot of stuff on your home screen. lol
See, to me it's more useful to have links to everything I use regularly on the Today screen instead of a huge clock and black space filled with wallpaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwampus View Post
Can you post this version of MTP? Mine doesn't move from the end position and doesn't have that type of icon. Also, which launcher plug-in are you using?
1. Here are the steps to get MTP in the first tab position.

2. Here is the link to the color MTP icon.

3. I use Easy Today Launcher to place the icons on the Today screen. It's free and awesome.

4. My colored battery meter at the top is DCI Battery Gauge.

5. Appointments are provided by the Calendar+ plugin.

6. I enabled the classic Start menu with the attached Reg file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip OldStartMenu+ProgramsTab.zip (298 Bytes, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by aldamon; 11-19-2009 at 05:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mountainwampus is keeping up the good workmountainwampus is keeping up the good workmountainwampus is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldamon View Post

3. I use Easy Today Launcher to place the icons on the Today screen. It's free and awesome.
Yeah, I use Easy Today Launcher already, but I wish I could use it twice, once on Today, and again on Second Today. Did you get the new version that just came out? AWESOME!! You can add labels, change names, change grid spacing, etc...

Thanks for the MTP info. I really never liked it being at the end.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:49 AM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

I notice several of you have the pixelated batter meter in your screenshots.

For what it's worth, I used to use it all the time on the TP1 and LOVED it. Unfortunately, in my early testing that caused a LOT of lag/instability on the TP2 (noticed a lot while prepping my tweaks packages). Sounds ridiculous, but if you're using one of those, you might try shutting it off and seeing if some of your lag goes away.

By the way, I'm also an Spb user, although I dumped all the widget nonsense of the Lifestyle pages and stick with 3.0.1 and the Professional Layout.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good workjumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post
I notice several of you have the pixelated batter meter in your screenshots.

For what it's worth, I used to use it all the time on the TP1 and LOVED it. Unfortunately, in my early testing that caused a LOT of lag/instability on the TP2 (noticed a lot while prepping my tweaks packages). Sounds ridiculous, but if you're using one of those, you might try shutting it off and seeing if some of your lag goes away.

By the way, I'm also an Spb user, although I dumped all the widget nonsense of the Lifestyle pages and stick with 3.0.1 and the Professional Layout.
Thanks for the advice! I do use the battery and the memory meter and haven't had too much trouble. WKtasks has this same sort of battery meter offered within the program. Do you have any experience with this causing lag. Is it more directly related to the individual battery meter and memory meter cab. Or is it something to do with the graphics rendering of any pixillated meter across the top of the screen.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Optimus V
Carrier: Virgin Mobile

aldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwampus View Post
Did you get the new version that just came out? AWESOME!! You can add labels, change names, change grid spacing, etc...
Yeah, but I kept the old 6 x 4 layout I was using before. The labels used up too much vertical space. Fun to mess with it though.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

guess we get a hand job with that palm job

someone realead hdspl these trolls are aweful

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2