PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 11:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

DJ_SirG is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New Touch Flo on TP2 Probs

I have noticed there are some bugs in the new touch flo. I have a TP2 CDMA Verizon with WM6.1
First, the messaging built in to windows mobile 6.1 is threaded and nice but I have noticed that unless I click on the message senders name when I'm in the threaded messaging, the phone thinks I have not read the message even if I have replayed. You can see how this can be a prob if you have a conversation and close it to the home screen to find the touch flo thinks you have 32 unread text even tho you have replayed. This problem did not happen on my Touch Pro with the older touch flo on 6.1
I don't like the new touch flo messaging. Is harder to use in the respect that when i send a text I just find a old text from the person I want to send a text to and hit reply. Well having to thumb threw every text looking for for the person is slow and if it opens a conversation instead of flipping up to the next, you have to hit BACK and the list starts over instead of where you left off or made the mistake. Brings up the BACK button conversation. They put the damn button in the same place windows mobile 6.1 puts there SEND button. I can count how many times I have hit BACK thinking it was SEND (habit) and had to retype the message.
The COPY and PAST function that is built in to windows mobile 6.1 is a 12 step program now because the touch flo made it so you have to activate the SELECT TEXT option rather then just touch and drag to high light.
One more thing before I go. I have noticed that I cant go to my pics and just select it to send as MMS. I have to use the FILE EXPLORER then open each pic till I find the one then press and hold to send. Would be nice to do it from touch flo.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

DJ_SirG is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Touch Flo on TP2 Probs

Anyone know if this is going to be fixed on WM6.5?
Is there a way to tell if HTC even knows of the probs?
How do you report bugs and to whom do you report?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2