PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 03:55 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Use your zoom bar as a scroll bar.....

I hadnt seen this here but found this at xda so I take no credit for this....
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=572270

It makes your zoom bar work as a scroll bar...It works on almost everything and doesnt mess with the zoom in the proper apps.....

If this is a duplicate mods please delete...

update: Also this cab is uninstallable... It is extremely small and dont cause any ill effects, so no biggie IMO if ya dont like it..... Just dont use it..lol ya wont even know its there....
Attached Files
File Type: cab Z_ zoomadds.cab (19.7 KB, 1512 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Dragon2; 01-02-2010 at 03:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 43 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 03:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel
Re: Use your zoom bar as a scroll bar.....

wow.. this is going to be stellar.

+1 for dragon.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:00 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

interesting, have you tried it?? how good does it work?
Old 10-24-2009, 04:03 PM
VIP Member

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community

I'm soft resetting now.. I'll report back.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic S2
Carrier: sprint

saj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

yes it does work but you have to press firmly to make it work... i guess it does not hurt...
Old 10-24-2009, 04:11 PM
VIP Member

Yeah I have the same thing. Works well though. This is nice. Thanks Dragon2
Old 10-24-2009, 04:11 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

works great for me, scrolls in every program i got....... Hopefully this isnt just a gsm or custom rom or a 6.5 thing....... If so hold onto it, it may work when the unlocker is released.......
Old 10-24-2009, 04:13 PM
VIP Member

Not its not just GSM, I have a Sprint TP2
Old 10-24-2009, 04:20 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
Not its not just GSM, I have a Sprint TP2
sweet, yea, kinda gotta press right on but it works and better than the volume button option that kills the volume funcionality...
Old 10-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

guess theres no downside to it, not like i use the zoom bar a lot anyways.

Dragon is this your creation or is there a developer site somewhere?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
scroll, zoom bar