PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 12:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

The Sapient is keeping up the good workThe Sapient is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HSPL update from CMONEX (no joke) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
For all the people that say give them a break, they are spending there time for free to help, what about all the time all of us wasted, waiting here for the release as we were told 3 days ago it would be released in 2 days, then we were told yesterday it will be today. We probably spent more time checking this site for the past 4 days then it took to even unlock the device.....
Is this a joke? You want sympathy because you spend your days waiting for people to give you things? It takes all of 20 seconds to check if the unlocker has been released.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

Quote:
Closer to what? Most of the community killing themselves at this point????
i have seen the end of the internet 5 times so far and flashed my 6700 to fullfill the itch!!! lls

Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevor_g View Post
I have a question.

As far as I know, CMONEX is the only person who can provide the WinMo world with these hardspls. Why?

Clearly, it's a difficult process (and I'm not at all familiar with it). But seriously, what if she were to jump ship to a *shudder* iPhone or *shudder* Android at some point? Would we all be left high and dry with unflashable WinMo devices?

I find it amazing that this whole community (and others) rely on a single person to provide this stuff. That's all.

Kudos to her of course for being so brilliant!
FYI - CMONEX isn't the only HSPL builder. She's just the only one doing this one. The other usual suspects are working on other things.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:15 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

das7771 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmorgan View Post
Jesus...get over it people. It's the Internet. If you let things like complainers, naysayers, and usless-posters, etc. get to you online, good luck in real life. If you don't like it...don't read it. Ignore it and move on.

I'm sick of complainers complaining about complaining. Now complain about that.
Not complaining about the complainers, just complaining that these type of people are one day going to ruin it for every body else. Some one will get sick of it eventually and not want to do it any more because of all the crap.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

zizo72 is just getting started

Quote:
For all the people that say give them a break, they are spending there time for free to help, what about all the time all of us wasted, waiting here for the release as we were told 3 days ago it would be released in 2 days, then we were told yesterday it will be today. We probably spent more time checking this site for the past 4 days then it took to even unlock the device.....

Can we start a donation link for all the people that wasted there time here for the past 4 days waiting for nothing?????
This is plain rude!
Old 10-23-2009, 12:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

Can we start a donation link for all the people that wasted there time here for the past 4 days waiting for nothing?????
Cmonex please find a way to code the unlocker to not work on his device, tia.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpueblo View Post
Cmonex please find a way to code the unlocker to not work on his device, tia.
+1, im not one to rush people, but maybe this took so long because the people working on it do not want to brick our phones. so personally, i say its worth the wait, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 10-23-2009, 12:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

uhohitzluke is a n00b

You know, I always thought cmonex was a male until i read this thread LOL. I mean no disrespect cmonex. You are the best!
Old 10-23-2009, 12:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

delfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good work

see I told you what my gut told me - it won't be out today. Hate it when your gut is right, don't you!? Oh, and btw, she said it will be here tomorrow (she said that "yesterday"), BUT, by her clock, today was already Thursday so tomorrow means Friday haha
Old 10-23-2009, 12:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

im personally not mad or distraught like others here i just dislike being strung along would have rather have heard it will be here in a week or less just over shoot the time so that you have a buffer and so does the rest of the world just IMO

Last edited by Skelator03; 10-23-2009 at 01:01 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2