PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 03:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

lifeuw19 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
BT Toggle on TP2?

I used to use BT Toggle on my TP. I loved it... easy to turn on the BT when I get in the car. Now, I installed it on my TP2... won't work.

Anyone else having this problem? A fix? How about another app that does the same?

Thanks!
Old 10-21-2009, 03:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX
Re: BT Toggle on TP2?

I use the Rhodium Keyboard Config and just assigned the long press of the back button to toggle bluetooth. It works perfectly and I use the keyboard app for a lot of other shortcuts as well.

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

loube is just getting started
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

In Bluetooth Select the gears then slect advanced settings select audio options. In there you select "send all audio to device" or something like that works better than BT toggle for me

Last edited by loube; 10-21-2009 at 03:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

lifeuw19 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomWolfX View Post
I use the Rhodium Keyboard Config and just assigned the long press of the back button to toggle bluetooth. It works perfectly and I use the keyboard app for a lot of other shortcuts as well.
Interesting... I'll have to look for that and try it out.

THANKS!
Old 10-21-2009, 04:28 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Yapp... doesn't work. I just slide my keyboard open and use the communicator shortcut. Then click my bluetooth on. I don't use an earpiece for phone calls anymore though. I use the speakerphone. I love it. I only use bluetooth for my music in my car and in my headphones.

p.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: i770 tp2
Carrier: verizon

BeanAnimal is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by loube View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

In Bluetooth Select the gears then slect advanced settings select audio options. In there you select "send all audio to device" or something like that works better than BT toggle for me
This site never ceases to amaze me... sorry to be so rude, but does anybody actualy read and understand the questions and/or threads they reply to? Every thread I look at, most of the responses don't address the question being asked. Life skills folks, reading comprehension is one of them...

It should be fairly clear from the question that the OP knows how to turn on and off the BT using the supplied functionality. He is looking for a method that involves a single step instead of 2 or 3. WisdomWolf's response was right no track...

Last edited by BeanAnimal; 10-21-2009 at 04:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:47 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level

Ahemmm..... BEAN...
You mean "This site never ceases to amaze me"?
This from a guy with life skills, such as reading comprehension.
lol. I had to poke fun at you bro.

This is an open forum. People share their own experiences and the way they do things. I use a couple of steps to get to where the OP wants to get. Maybe my way is easier than his way to him. Maybe he doesn't know how to remap keys. Maybe we are all not on the same level and want to help but don't know exactly how to and ansewer the question without understanding it....
Tolerance is a life skill too.
Just my thoughts.
p.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: i770 tp2
Carrier: verizon

BeanAnimal is becoming a great contributor

Tis not the act of trying to help that bothers me, it is the fact the some people never to bother to read and understand the question being asked. I see it over and over, in thread after thread here. I have spent the last week searching this site and sifting through thousands of threads to gather information regarding my TP2 and how to customize it. It has been a frustrating process due to the overwhelming quantity of replies that clearly miss the entire point of the question being asked. Tolerance and patience can wear very thin. In any case, my comments were not directed at you as your response was certainly well thought out and in context with the OPs question.

Anyway... back to the scheduled program. No need to sidetrack this entire thread As a car BT user that is in and out of the vehicle all day, I am also looking for a 1 click solution.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:18 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

Fair enough bro... I wasn't being defensive of my post.
Probably a bit of older brother mentality on my part. lol.
I too think the OP's best option would be key remapping. Power on... One click and done. Better than bluetooth toggle... Power on, click start, find shortcut and click.
There ya go OP.
Don't forget to thank they poster who helped you by making this sweet suggestion.
p.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO (but no 4G yet!)

shappy0869 is keeping up the good workshappy0869 is keeping up the good work

I don't know how helpful this will be, but I was able to add a shortcut to the Settings>Connections>Bluetooth icon to my phone while using Mobile Shell 3.5. It takes me right to the screen with the gears where I can activate/deactivate BT. Basically it is a 2-click process.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2