PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 05:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera tweaks cabbed up for you!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
I just installed opera 9.7, and I definitely see the opera file in my program files/Opera mobile/PROFILE/opera. Just drop the file in there and see what happens.

that is weared , I have 9.7 version 35461 cab from xda ? ? ? ? and It does not have ini file !
Old 11-28-2009, 06:17 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post
that is weared , I have 9.7 version 35461 cab from xda ? ? ? ? and It does not have ini file !
The file will just show as opera. you will only see the.ini if you look at the properties.

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!
Old 11-28-2009, 07:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
The file will just show as opera. you will only see the.ini if you look at the properties.
dear Hypnotic

yes in my tp2 , my settings always shows the file extension , and I just un install my opera and re installed it , and now I do not have an opera folder in programs files , but this is my only opera , I do not have the standard 9.5 version .and It is different opera version than the regular 9.7 official release !

I can implement the speeding tweaks through registery if you list it to me
Old 11-28-2009, 07:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
I have cabbed up all of my Opera tweaks for a simple install to your device. This should replace your opera.ini preferences file located in Windows/Opera9 folder. You may want to back up your original file in case you dont like it.
(Configured for Sprint)

Here are some of the tweaks that will be installed:

-Zoom Slider Maximum=600
- Minimum Overview Zoom=85 (allows you to click on links without zooming in first)
-Raised Cache to 10000
-Maximum allowed tabs=9
-Various speed tweaks including turbo mode.
-Full desktop browsing enabled (Will go to full webpages rather than mobile pages.

-For those that would like to try this with Opera 9.7, drop the attatched opera.ini file into the proper Opera 9.7 folder.(untested).

**Soft reset after installation**

-Please give me some feedback/ or other suggestions on how this works for you.

Thanks is appreciated, enjoy!!

can you please post the various speed tweaks you mentioned so I can put them manualy ?
Old 11-28-2009, 09:55 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Threadstarter

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post
can you please post the various speed tweaks you mentioned so I can put them manualy ?
I cant remember all off the top of my head, but its all listed right in that opera.ini file if you open it on your pc with word.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

hc3cuz is a n00b

I used this cab and LOVE it but have a slight issue with it. When clicking on youtube links it always sais i need to update my flash player to watch the clip. Anybody have a solution to this?
Old 11-28-2009, 11:04 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hc3cuz View Post
I used this cab and LOVE it but have a slight issue with it. When clicking on youtube links it always sais i need to update my flash player to watch the clip. Anybody have a solution to this?
Thats because this cab allows you to view full desktop pages. So it probably brought you to the real youtube page.Opera browser does not have full flash support. You can try using the search box on your Touch flo 3d internet tab. That may bring you to mobile pages. Or use the youtube app.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

hc3cuz is a n00b

Quote:
Thats because this cab allows you to view full desktop pages. So it probably brought you to the real youtube page.Opera browser does not have full flash support. You can try using the search box on your Touch flo 3d internet tab. That may bring you to mobile pages. Or use the youtube app.
Anyway to make it so when i click on youtube links it goes to the original Youtube app instead of going to the desktop version of Youtube?
Old 11-29-2009, 12:04 AM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hc3cuz View Post
Anyway to make it so when i click on youtube links it goes to the original Youtube app instead of going to the desktop version of Youtube?
If your on the real desktop youtube page it will never go to the mobile version, but if you google something it should bring you to the mobile youtube.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

hc3cuz is a n00b

Quote:
If your on the real desktop youtube page it will never go to the mobile version, but if you google something it should bring you to the mobile youtube.
Ok i understand that but i vist alot Car forums (ex: midweststreetryders.com, caraudio.com) and throughout those forums they post alot of links to youtube clips. so my question is, is there some type of cab i can use so that i can go directly to the mobile version of youtube instead of being directed to the desktop version? Because having to exit the opera browser and then goto the mobil version of youtube to find that vid is FTL...or even having to google it instead of just going to the link from the original post is kinda annoying...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
config, hacks, opera, speed, tweaks