View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 07:14 PM
Maan76
Halfway to VIP Status

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera tweaks cabbed up for you!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
I have cabbed up all of my Opera tweaks for a simple install to your device. This should replace your opera.ini preferences file located in Windows/Opera9 folder. You may want to back up your original file in case you dont like it.
(Configured for Sprint)

Here are some of the tweaks that will be installed:

-Zoom Slider Maximum=600
- Minimum Overview Zoom=85 (allows you to click on links without zooming in first)
-Raised Cache to 10000
-Maximum allowed tabs=9
-Various speed tweaks including turbo mode.
-Full desktop browsing enabled (Will go to full webpages rather than mobile pages.

-For those that would like to try this with Opera 9.7, drop the attatched opera.ini file into the proper Opera 9.7 folder.(untested).

**Soft reset after installation**

-Please give me some feedback/ or other suggestions on how this works for you.

Thanks is appreciated, enjoy!!

can you please post the various speed tweaks you mentioned so I can put them manualy ?