PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 06:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Ice Cold is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Manila 2.5 is NOT part of TP2 WM 6.5 Update says XDA Dev

This is a major upset, I am pissed. If they don't properly update Touch Flo 3D.

the guys at XDA Devs installed the 6.5 Europe ROM and it has no Manila 2.5

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=571135

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igRAl0swRsI

what exactly are we going to get for Touch Flo 3D on our US Version for Sprint and Verizon??
Old 10-13-2009, 06:51 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Manila 2.5 is NOT part of TP2 WM 6.5 Update says XDA Dev

Not sure,possibly the same manila updates as the Euro version, but that's what the hard-spl is for

Last edited by BRIVERS73; 10-13-2009 at 06:53 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

I would agree about it being a major upset, but they already have an unlocker and in time so will we. Once we have an unlocker it won't matter what Sprint/VZW put in their update.

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.

Last edited by WisdomWolfX; 10-13-2009 at 07:05 PM. Reason: stupid spelling mistakes
Old 10-13-2009, 06:54 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Cold View Post

what exactly are we going to get for Touch Flo 3D on our US Version for Sprint and Verizon??
this is already known that we will not get tf3d 2.5. The only update to touch flo that we are getting is the weather on the home tab thats it. Like everyone else said wait for the unlocker then you will be good to go.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:57 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Cold View Post

You have nothing to worry about, like what other people said, thats why we have an unlocker and for the most part there are already roms that are cooked with 2.5 and we just need to unlock the phone to flash them and test them out.

Old 10-13-2009, 07:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

ID10T is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
You have nothing to worry about, like what other people said, thats why we have an unlocker and for the most part there are already roms that are cooked with 2.5 and we just need to unlock the phone to flash them and test them out.
Yep...I agree, I can't wait for the unlocker!! I'm going through withdrawals...Need to flash my ROM...Hi my name is Tom...I has been 2 weeks since my last flash....
Old 10-13-2009, 07:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID10T View Post
Yep...I agree, I can't wait for the unlocker!! I'm going through withdrawals...Need to flash my ROM...Hi my name is Tom...I has been 2 weeks since my last flash....
lmao, my name is ricky, I haven't flashed a rom since 10 this morning.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 10-13-2009, 07:29 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
lmao, my name is ricky, I haven't flashed a rom since 10 this morning.
I still have my diamond laying around that I flash still, I also been flashing my tp1 that I have on my other line of service that I will have to replace yet again so maybe I can get another tp2 out of that one.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

lallen3 is becoming a great contributor

A guy on FB today flashed to the updated 6.5 rom. It was 170mb and he was very clear that it did in fact have the same UI as the Leo/Hero. Maybe it's different for each carrier.. Not sure, but like everyone here I am waiting on the unlocker.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:53 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
I still have my diamond laying around that I flash still, I also been flashing my tp1 that I have on my other line of service that I will have to replace yet again so maybe I can get another tp2 out of that one.
Yeah i had to start flashing my tp1 to get the ich out. Whats so lovely is i got to play with the 23060 rom and i love it, stock 6.5 wouldn't even be acceptable anymore. I'm loving it so much i'm thinking about activating my tp1 in the mean time. I honestly don't think the unlocker isn't coming for a couple more weaks, so im back to my tp1. I hate touchflo and as we all know running 6.1 without tf3d isn't even an option.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2