PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 02:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

themogul8 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HD Wall

Is there any way to use HD Wall to convert all of the sliders? My GPS and Stock sliders are not options to change. I would like to change them up if I can, but don't know how. Thanks in advance.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

KrazyKevin76 is keeping up the good workKrazyKevin76 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to KrazyKevin76
Re: HD Wall

What carrier do you have? I don't have a gps slider, but do have the stock slider with sprint. I can change mine in the program. But I haven't tried to move it to the phone. Are they not showing up? Are u just can't change it to a different image?
Old 10-13-2009, 09:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible/Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

BetaMan is keeping up the good workBetaMan is keeping up the good workBetaMan is keeping up the good work

Dumb question, but What's a "slider"?

Verizon Droid Incredible => Touch Pro 2 => XV6800 => XV6700 => XV6600
Old 10-13-2009, 09:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by themogul8 View Post
Is there any way to use HD Wall to convert all of the sliders? My GPS and Stock sliders are not options to change. I would like to change them up if I can, but don't know how. Thanks in advance.
If your referring to the Slider Icons, yes. You have to get your own icon pack or try downloading one. Click on Slider when running the app to make the changes. I used HD Wall for to create the Slider below

Old 10-13-2009, 10:28 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

What I do is have HDWalls make me a home and people icon with my nav and stock icons. Once converted to a manila file, I go in and just rename the files. The only thing is you can't cab them all up with HDWalls, but a easy move with Total Comander takes care of that.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 10-18-2009, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 and HTC HERO...TECHNO JUNKIE!!!

STILLSPRINTIN is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by budney View Post
What I do is have HDWalls make me a home and people icon with my nav and stock icons. Once converted to a manila file, I go in and just rename the files. The only thing is you can't cab them all up with HDWalls, but a easy move with Total Comander takes care of that.
I would really like to know how to do this. Do you think you can expand on this further in detail? All help is appreciated.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2