PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 01:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond500//Sprint//Groove4
Carrier: rdrf

popasmurfn25 is keeping up the good workpopasmurfn25 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint now replacing Touch Pro w/ Touch Pro 2!

when i called it said this call may be recorded for quailty purpose i didnt tell them that i was recordin but the ladys voice machine said this call may be recorded before the rep got to the phone. I took out all the names used ticket number locations any personal info i took out theres still no possible way od uploading? How come their able to do it on the prank call websites just curious?
Old 10-11-2009, 01:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker

popasmurfn25 is keeping up the good workpopasmurfn25 is keeping up the good work

just to be on the safe side i should go get acess to a free wifi hotel hot spot so that way my post cant be traced back to my IP?
Old 10-11-2009, 01:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I thought that mattered at the state level....meaning you states law tells you if its ok to record a convo without telling them.... I believe here in colorado you CAN record a call without telling them.... Just looked it up and it says COLORADO IS A ONE PARTY STATE meaning only one party (1 person) has to know the conversation is recorded....probably the person who is recording it, lol
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

abdeviation is keeping up the good workabdeviation is keeping up the good work

so are their TP2's back in the warehouse now??
Old 10-11-2009, 01:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker

hehehehehe im nervous now!!
Old 10-11-2009, 01:50 PM
Almost a VIP

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

shoot call them back record it again but tell them it is being recorded......
Old 10-11-2009, 01:54 PM
Almost a VIP

link???? lol
Old 10-11-2009, 01:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones13 View Post
I thought that mattered at the state level....meaning you states law tells you if its ok to record a convo without telling them.... I believe here in colorado you CAN record a call without telling them.... Just looked it up and it says COLORADO IS A ONE PARTY STATE meaning only one party (1 person) has to know the conversation is recorded....probably the person who is recording it, lol

whats it say about california?
Old 10-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeviation View Post
so are their TP2's back in the warehouse now??

nope the guy said about 10 days from the day they told me their out of stock which was 4 days ago so about 6 more days he says he will call me back too for my convience(yeah right) sorry its just hard to believe any sprint rep right now.
Old 10-11-2009, 02:11 PM
Almost a VIP

Found this..... at sprintusers Posted by mrlifter.......06-11-2004, 05:27 PM
RadioShack sells a Wireless Phone Recorder that works on any phone that takes a universal headset.

Be aware that many states (including California and Washington DC) have laws that you must disclose to the caller that they are being recorded.

Where did Linda Tripp get her stuff? RadioShack. Because the guy that sold it to her told her about the law, he kept his job.

I use it and it works great. I plug it into a Optimus CTR-111 Casssette Recorder and bam, I've got a great recording.

In California it is illegal to record a phone conversation without telling the other person on the line. Even in your own home, i.e. "i know my kid/spouse is up to no good, so I'll just set this up and record it, it's my phone." That's illegal, even though it's technically your line.

It is legal however, if you're in a criminal investigation. For example, your spouse/significant other is calling you and telling you he/she is going to kill you (Terrorist Threats, 422 PC) and you've reported this to the police and they've opened an investigation. In that instance it's ok to record a conversation without informing the other party.

Dang, what street did I get off at.. what was the original question again.. :hee:

EDIT: Look here...http://www.callcorder.com/phone-reco...aw-america.htm

Last edited by mikejones13; 10-11-2009 at 02:13 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2